Experience and learn concepts needed by a data science. In this course, you will get a full overview of the Data Science journey. Upon completing this course you will be able to prepare your data for analysis, perform basic visualization of data and model your data. All Anexas courses emphasize practicality and hence include many exercise and real-time projects
- Interactive online live training with industry experts.
- Lifetime dashboard access to course materials.
- Content-rich study material.
- Free eBooks with worked out projects.
- Project guidance
- Real-time project completion during the training.
- Participants will be certified by ANEXAS Europe.
- A soft and hard copy of the certificate.
- International recognition.
- Learn from the best trainers.
- Tools required for the training.
- Open book online test for certification.
- 100% Pass rate guaranteed.
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group.
- Get a chance to win cashback benefits.
- Online Line Customer support 24*7.
Online Live Training
- 140+ hours of course completion
- Live interaction with instant query clarification
- Continuous project guidance
- Global recognition
- Trained Data Scientist Certificate from Anexas Europe
- Access to learning videos
- Diverse training batch
- Flexible timings
Weekday Batch: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend Batch: 11th June
- Various Data Science disciplines
- Connecting the Data Science disciplines
- Benefits of each discipline
- Popular Data Science techniques
- Popular Data Science tools
- Careers in Data Science
- Clearing common misconceptions
- Bayesian Inference
- Probability in other fields
- Descriptive statistics
- Practical Examples
- Inferential Statistics
- Practical Examples
- Hypothesis testing
- Practical Examples
- Variables and data types
- Basic Python Syntax
- Python operators
- Conditional statements
- Python functions
- Advanced Python Tools
- Linear Regression with StatsModels
- Multiple Linear Regression with StatsModels
- Linear Regression with sklearn
- Practical examples
- Logistic Regression
- Cluster Analysis
- K-means clustering
- Other types of clustering
- Introduction to Neural Networks
- Neural network from scratch with NumPy
- Deeper into Neural Network
- Gradient descent and Learning Rate Schedules
- Classifying on the MNIST Dataset
- Business case Example
Data Science is very much favoured in almost all industries today because of its vast usage in data analytics, predictions, statistical facts and figures and trends. Due to advancements in technology, the importance of Data Science has increased and will be more in the upcoming years. As a Data Scientist, you will have uncountable opportunities in different industries and almost all companies as it is multi-disciplinary and every industry will be in need.
Data Science is your own path to having your dreams come true as Data Scientists are needed not only just in every leading industry but also in leading cities in the world. Data Science is your coupon to get into top MNC companies. The career scope as a Data Scientist is infinite and it can only be fully utilized by learning and gaining expertise in the skills with our Data Science certification.
- ITIL, IoT, SIX SIGMA Certified professional with 14 years of experience in Project & Service Operation management.
- Highly skilled in data Visualisation with MLOps tools & providing complex business solutions.
- Handling Projects for Telecom & IT firms.
- BE in Electronics & Telecommunication with first class from Mumbai University.
- High demand
- Infinite career opportunities
- Highest pay due to high exigency
- Recruited by top companies
- Flexibility to switch domains
- Opportunity to pursue self-career
According to recent research, a Data Scientist earns an average of $114,000 USD in the United States and 900,000 INR in India every year. Data Science is the most fruitful career option nowadays. Some common job roles are-
- Data Scientist
- Python Programmer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
Experience and learn basic to advanced concepts needed by a data scientist. In this course, you will get a full overview of the Data Science journey. Upon completing this course you will be able to prepare your data for analysis, perform basic visualisation of data and model your data. All Anexas courses emphasize practicality and hence include many exercises and real-time projects
Yes. Once you pay the fees for the training, all the other costs such as certification cost, examination cost, study material costs, tools and software costs will be included and no extra charges will be levied.
Anexas offers the following payment options:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
Can I Cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate before 72 hours of the start of the training, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after that, no refund will be made.
- After making the payment, the delegate can postpone the training date and join another batch, without any additional charges.