Data Science Course for Beginners
If you are a non-programmer, a beginner in data science, or a fresher looking for a career in data science; this course is for you. Data Science course for Beginners is a 55 hours long course for 2 months, designed to train people with no prior knowledge or experience in data science. The course content includes Introduction to Data Science, Statistics, SQL, Python, Numpy, Pandas, EDA, Visualization, Power BI, Linear Regression, Clustering, etc. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to perform descriptive statistics, visualization, and data analysis. The course involves the real-time completion of 25+ industry-based projects and several case studies for practice.
- Internationally recognized certification from Anexas Europe.
- Interactive online live training with industry experts.
- Lifetime dashboard access to course materials.
- Project guidance with 25+ industry-based projects.
- Real-time project completion.
- A soft and hard copy of the certificate.
- Tools required for the training.
- Open book online test for certification.
- 100% pass rate guaranteed.
- 100% job assistance.*
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group.
- Get a chance to win cashback benefits.
- Online Line Customer support 24*7.
100% Job Assistance
Anexas Data Science course for beginners offers 100% job assistance. The program includes grooming sessions, interview preparations, resume building, and placement support among other benefits.
Benefits of Job assistance
- Placement Support.
- Interview skills with real-time industry-based Q&A.
- Personality Development sessions.
- Communication skills sessions.
- Anexas Internship program.
- Any gap years in experience can be filled.
- Complete the Data Science course for Beginners.
- Fresher or Experienced, anyone can apply.
- Programmers or Non-programmers, anyone can apply.
Online Live Training
- 55 hours of course completion
- Live interaction with instant query clarification
- Continuous project guidance during the sessions
- Global recognition
- Trained Data Scientist Certificate from Anexas Europe
- Access to learning videos
- Diverse training batch
- Flexible timings
Weekday Batch: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend Batch: 06th January
Data Science is very much favoured in almost all industries today because of its vast usage in data analytics, predictions, statistical facts and figures and trends. Due to advancements in technology, the importance of Data Science has increased and will be more in the upcoming years. As a Data Scientist, you will have uncountable opportunities in different industries and almost all companies as it is multi-disciplinary and every industry will be in need.
Data Science is your own path to having your dreams come true as Data Scientists are needed not only just in every leading industry but also in leading cities in the world. Data Science is your coupon to get into top MNC companies. The career scope as a Data Scientist is infinite and it can only be fully utilized by learning and gaining expertise in the skills with our Data Science certification.
- Senior Data Scientist in top domains.
- Experienced in Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Application Development.
- Contributed to 46+ Patents for different countries.
- Published research paper at the National Library of Medicine.
- Mentor at the University of Texas at Austin.
A data science certification ensure that you are skilled to work in the industry. Many organizations prefer candidates who are certified. By training in tools, projects, and concepts; the certification prepares you to take the best opportunities. The certification brings career advancement and higher salaries with recruitment to top companies.
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Statistician and more.
Data Science course for Beginners by Anexas is focused on providing basic to advance knowledge of data science to freshers, non-programmers, and beginners in data science. Upon completion of the course, you will perform visualization, statistics, and analysis of data.
Yes. There is only one-time payment required which includes course fees, certification costs, examination fees, tools and software costs, and study material costs among all other costs.
Anexas offer the following payment options:
- Net Banking
- Card Payment
- Cash Payment
- Yes, cancellation is accepted 72 hours before the start of the training with a 10% deduction as an administration fee.
- Any cancellation after that is not considered.
- After making the payment, if you are not available to attend the session, you can postpone the date and join another batch with no additional charges.