Data Science – Intermediate Course
Data Science Intermediate Course Description
An aspiring Data Scientist who already has a basic knowledge of what is Data Science and what all can learn in Data Science does not always need to start off at zero after a break. Anexas’s Data Science Intermediate course brings to you the next level of what you have already learnt and still crave for more knowledge. You will be introduced to SQL, NLP and different statistical NLP techniques in this course.
Data Science Intermediate Course Benefits
- Interactive online live training with industry experts.
- Lifetime dashboard access to course materials.
- Content-rich study material.
- Free eBooks with worked out projects.
- Project guidance
- Real-time project completion during the training.
- Participants will be certified by ANEXAS Europe.
- A soft and hard copy of the certificate.
- International recognition.
- Learn from the best trainers.
- Tools required for the training.
- Open book online test for certification.
- 100% Pass rate guaranteed.
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group.
- Get a chance to win cashback benefits.
- Online Line Customer support 24*7.
100% Job Assistance
Anexas Data Science course comes with 100% job assistance. Learn Data Science with Anexas and advance your career with the most reputed Data Science job roles.
Benefits of Job assistance
- Get Placement guidance.
- Prep Interview skills with real-time industry-based Q&A.
- Learn Personality Development.
- Fill in any gap years in your experience.
- Gain from Anexas Internship program.
- Complete at least basic and Intermediate level in Data Science course by Anexas.
- Fresher or Experienced, anyone can apply.
- Programmers or Non-programmers, anyone can apply.
Data Science Intermediate Training Options
Online Live Training
- 45 hours of course completion
- Live interaction with instant query clarification
- Continuous project guidance during the sessions
- Global recognition
- Trained Data Scientist Certificate (Intermediate) from Anexas Europe
- Access to learning videos
- Diverse training batch
- Flexible timings
Weekday Batch: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend Batch: Contact email@example.com
Data Science Intermediate Course Content
Module 1- Classification
- Naïve Bayes Classifier: Model Assumptions, Probability Estimation
- Required data processing, M-estimates, Feature selection: Mutual information
- Random Forest Algo + Implementation
- Classification using Logistics, K nearest Neighbors
- Decision Trees: ID4, C4.5, CART
- Support Vector Machines: Linear Learning Machines and Kernel space, Making Kernels and working in feature space
- SVM for classification and regression problems.
Module 2- Feature Engineering
- Feature Reduction/Dimensionality reduction
- Principal components analysis (Eigenvalues, Eigenvectors, Orthogonality)
- Validation Techniques (Cross-Validations)
Module 3- Ensemble Methods
- Bagging & boosting and its impact on bias and variance
- C5.0 boosting
- Gradient Boosting Machines and XGBoost
Module 4- Database
- Build Dataset from large database
- SQL queries & Protocol Building
- Creating Feature Store using SQL
- in-Depth PostgreSQL
Module 5- Introduction to Statistical NLP Techniques
- Introduction to NLP
- Preprocessing, NLP Tokenization, stop words, normalization, stemming and lemmatization
- Preprocessing in NLP Bag of words, TF-IDF as features
- Language model probabilistic models, n-gram model and channel model
- Hands-on NLTK
- POS Tagger
- POS with NLTK
- TF-IDF with NLTK
Module 6- NLP- NLU Delivery
- Introduction to sequential models
- Introduction to RNN
- Intro to LSTM
- LSTM backprop through time
- Hands-on Keras LSTM
- Sentiment Analysis
- Sentence generation
- Machine translation
- Advanced LSTM structures
- Keras- Machine Translation
- Encoder decoder with attention
- Encoder-Decoder - Auto Encoder
- Understanding transformers
- Attention Models Intuitions
- Introduction to BERT
- Chatbot -handson
Data Science Intermediate FAQ
Why Data Science?
Data Science is very much favoured in almost all industries today because of its vast usage in data analytics, predictions, statistical facts and figures and trends. Due to advancements in technology, the importance of Data Science has increased and will be more in the upcoming years. As a Data Scientist, you will have uncountable opportunities in different industries and almost all companies as it is multi-disciplinary and every industry will be in need.
Data Science is your own path to having your dreams come true as Data Scientists are needed not only just in every leading industry but also in leading cities in the world. Data Science is your coupon to get into top MNC companies. The career scope as a Data Scientist is infinite and it can only be fully utilized by learning and gaining expertise in the skills with our Data Science certification.
Who is your trainer?
- Total 7 years of experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Application Development.
- Contributed to 46+ Patents for different countries (US, China, Europe)
- Published research paper at the National Library of Medicine.
- Currently a mentor at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Serving as Senior Data Scientist.
What are the benefits of Data Science certification?
- High demand
- Infinite career opportunities
- Highest pay due to high exigency
- Recruited by top companies
- Flexibility to switch domains
- Opportunity to pursue self-career
What are the job roles that you can opt for after certification?
According to recent research, a Data Scientist earns an average of $114,000 USD in the United States and 900,000 INR in India every year. Data Science is the most fruitful career option nowadays. Some common job roles are-
- Data Scientist
- Python Programmer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
What is the focus of this course?
You will understand what Data Science is and will learn different aspects of it. Upon completing this course, you will be able to prepare your data for analysis, perform basic visualization of data and model your data.
Are examination fees included?
Yes. Once you pay the fees for the training, all the other costs, such as certification cost, examination cost, study material costs, tools and software costs, will be included and no extra charges will be levied.
What are the payment options available?
Anexas offers the following payment options:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate 72 hours before the start of the training, 10% will be deducted as an administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after that, no refund will be made.
- After making the payment, the delegate can postpone the training date and join another batch, without any additional charges.