Soft Skills Training
Soft Skills Course Description
Soft Skills is a skill set that is important for every individual in any industry. It is applicable to all professionals. It is also known as Common Skills or Core Skills and is defined as the feature of an individual who is capable of interacting effectively and with consonance. Soft skills incorporate a person’s attitude, communication skills, cooperation with team members, work ethics, decision making, creative and critical thinking skills, adaptability and many more behavioural traits as such.
Anexas Soft Skills training program is designed to enhance your communication skills, body language, sales techniques, and overall interpersonal abilities. Soft skills are widely recognized as the gold standard in the professional world, enabling employees to bring out the best in their team members. Upon completion of our program, you’ll receive a prestigious certification from Anexas, unlocking a world of exciting opportunities. Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to enroll and propel your career forward. Act now before it’s too late!
Soft Skills Course Benefits
- Lifetime access to course materials and Free eBooks
- Lifetime access to online live classes at no cost
- Certificates provided by ANEXAS Europe
- Lifetime validity of certificate with international recognition
- Mock interview sessions – once a week
- One on one live sessions for missed classes
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group with placement assistance
- More than 10 complementary online courses
- Get a chance to win cashback benefits
- Online 24*7 Customer support
Soft Skills Training Options
Online Live Training
- 34 hours for Course completion.
- Live interaction with instant query clarification.
- Certification from Anexas Europe.
- Access to learning videos.
- Diverse training batch.
Weekday Batch: Contact email@example.com
Weekend Batch: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customized duration for the course depending on the organization.
- Live interaction with instant query clarification with Amitabh Saxena.
- Company-specific training with company-related examples and case studies for better understanding.
- Certified Soft Skills Professional certificate by Anexas Europe.
Soft Skills Course Content
This program is designed to help future leaders build a strong foundation to grow their managerial careers. The participants will learn how to tackle a challenging environment by combining fearless agility with empathy for their teams. The program will show how to communicate effectively with your teams, leading them with a vision to perform at the highest levels. Importantly, participants will learn to introspect effectively in order to first manage themselves effectively.
- Leadership Fundamentals
Your ability to develop good interpersonal skills and create rapport in your environment can make—or break—your career. According to the Gallup organization, people who have a best friend at work are seven times more likely to be engaged in their jobs. This course will help participants build effective business relationships. The participants will learn strategies for building strategic relationships, networking, and more.
- Strategic relationship building
- Types of business relationships
- Skills for building business relationships
- Benefits of building effective business relationships
- Effective networking
- Social networking and its use
- How to effectively use LinkedIn
- Managing Business relationships
- Strategies for maintaining business relationships
- Mistakes to avoid
- Tips for success
Developing coaching and mentoring skills is a 'must' to become a valued leader. One of the most important responsibilities of leadership is developing employees so they perform at higher levels. Effective leaders provide continual feedback and coaching to help employees understand how to meet and exceed expected performance standards. This program provides essential skills and awareness to succeed as an effective mentor and a coach.
- Need for coaching/mentoring
- Being a good mentor
- Developing a mentoring program
- Coaching employees through tough situations
- Persuasive coaching
The program imparts communication skills for individuals wishing to develop their interpersonal skills and build rapport with others in the workplace. The training covers effective communication strategies to enhance understanding and verbal communication with others. This business-oriented course is also helpful to those providing or selling a service to others, as well as people responsible for managing communication across teams and the organisation.
- Communication foundations
- Communication for common situations
- Communicating with colleagues and supervisors
- Communication in tricky situations
- Public speaking foundations
Conflict is an inevitable part of work. We've all seen situations where people with different goals and needs have clashed, and we've all witnessed the often intense personal animosity that can result. As you'll learn in this program, the fact that conflict exists, however, is not necessarily a bad thing. When you resolve it effectively, you can also eliminate many of the hidden problems that it brought to the surface.
- What is a conflict?
- Why is team conflict necessary?
- How to resolve conflict?
- Conflict resolution skills
- Conflict management styles and their application
This program focuses on how to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems. It helps participants discover how to question assumptions, apply sound reasoning, break down complex issues into manageable pieces, and grasp the implications of information.
- Critical thinking for better judgement and decision making
- Using questions to foster critical thinking and foster creativity
- Improving your judgement for better decision making
- Making quick decisions
- Problem-solving techniques
Change is hard, but necessary for businesses to thrive and survive. As a leader or manager- you can help implement new business initiatives using organizational change management. In this program, we share the principles and techniques necessary to drive change at the project level, in a certain business area, or throughout the organization. This program helps you prepare, manage, and support the change process, outlining the phases involved and the competencies required for success. It also helps you understand the stages of change on an individual level, so you can help team members and stakeholders adapt.
- Understanding change
- Change management levels
- Phases of change management
- Change management competencies
- Individual change journey
We are living in exceptional times right now, with the rate of people working from home increasing as the pandemic spreads. Meetings are an essential part of every business but running them using conferencing platforms can be challenging. Whether in a conference room or online, a meeting run well can be highly productive and motivating for staff; run badly they can waste valuable time and achieve limited results. In this course, you learn how to plan, structure and conduct effective meetings which deliver the required objectives.
- Defining the purpose
- Different types of meeting
- Preparing for the meeting
- Chairing the meeting
- Agreeing to actions and allocating responsibilities
- The dynamics of the group
- Communicating effectively
- Techniques to encourage participation
- Common problems
- Diffusing difficult situations
- Meeting environment
As managers, sometimes you need to manage, sometimes you need to facilitate-to empower the teams to excel on their own. This program helps you build facilitation skills, which can help you create high-performing, autonomous teams. The program outlines how to develop the core skills of a facilitative leader, such as building active listening, asking powerful questions, engaging in productive conflict, and being flexible in your own thinking so as to make room for your team's input. We also discuss the common challenges, that leaders face while using facilitation skills with their team.
- Role of a facilitator
- Key skills of a facilitator
- Preparing for a workshop
- Facilitating a workshop
- Challenges of facilitating as a leader
Negotiation can help you achieve aims and solve problems. It is about reaching win: win solutions, where all parties feel the outcome is fair. This course will help you understand the process of negotiation - how to prepare, have clear aims and objectives, and how and when to use different negotiating styles, strategies and tactics. It will give you the confidence to be a successful negotiator.
- What is negotiation?
- Stages of negotiation
- Strategic choices in negotiations
- Developing a negotiation package
- Power in negotiation and its use
- Non-verbal communication
- Why negotiations fail?
Soft Skills FAQ
Anexas comprehensive Soft Skills training program covers communication, body language, sales skills, and more. Discover the crucial role of communication in building conversations and closing deals. Enhance your skills through daily practice. Enroll now and seize the opportunity!
Our trainers at Anexas are certified professionals in ITIL, IoT, and SIX SIGMA, bringing a combined experience of 14 years in Project and Service Operation management. With their expertise, they excel in data visualization using ML OPS tools, ensuring a high level of skill and knowledge transfer to our program participants.
Anexas offers multiple convenient payment options to ensure a seamless experience for our customers. You can choose from the following payment methods:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
We have a cancellation policy in place for our training programs. Here are the details:
Cancellation before 72 hours: If a delegate cancels their participation in a training program at least 72 hours before the start date, an administration fee of 10% will be deducted from the refund amount.
Cancellation after 72 hours: If a delegate cancels their participation in a training program after the 72-hour window, no refund will be provided.
Training date postponement: Once the payment is made, delegates have the flexibility to postpone their training date and join another batch without any additional charges.