Total Quality Management
TQM or Total Quality Management is a system of management which resides at every level of an organization to create and maintain a climate in which employees continuously enhance their capacity to produce on-demand products and services that consumers will find particularly valuable. TQM operations often rely primarily on quality control tools and techniques that have already been created.
Anexas is providing self-paced learning of the Total Quality Management course which helps you learn at your own pace and schedule of your convenience. You will learn different tools and techniques of TQM and the application of strategies and principles of TQM in real-life. You will learn the importance of Quality Management and will be able to optimize your quality management in your organization. So don’t take any longer, enroll now to get benefits in Quality Management.
- Lifetime access to course materials to support the learning.
- All study material required for the training.
- Free eBooks.
- Soft copies of the course materials.
- Participants will be certified by ANEXAS Europe.
- Soft and hard copy of certified Total Quality Management certificate.
- International recognition.
- Tools required for the training.
- Open book online test for certification.
- 100% Pass rate guaranteed.
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group.
- Online Line Customer support 24*7.
- Lifetime validity of Total Quality Management certificates.
- Recorded sessions of all TQM concepts
- Soft copy of study materials
- Certification by Anexas Europe
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Access to tools of required for training
What is the focus of the course?
You will learn different tools and techniques of TQM and the application of strategies and principles of TQM in real-life. You will learn the importance of Quality Management and will be able to optimize your quality management in your organization.
What are the payment plans?
If you do not want to pay at once, you can pay a token amount while registering and the rest anytime before the end of the course.
What are the payment options available?
Anexas offers the following payment options:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
If I cancel my enrollment, will I get a refund?
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate before 72 hours of the start of the training, 10% will be deducted as an administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after that, no refund will be made.
- After making the payment, the delegate can postpone the training date and join another batch, without any additional charges.
TQM Learning Path
- Module 1: Course Overview
- Module 2: Introduction to Anexas
- Module 3: Evolution of TQM
- Module 4: TQM Tools and Techniques
- Module 5: TQM principles and Strategies
- Module 6: The quality movement
- Module 7: Implementing TQM