Total Quality Management
TQM Course Description
Unlock your organization’s full potential with Total Quality Management (TQM). At Anexas, we offer a self-paced TQM learning program designed to fit your schedule and learning style. Learn the essential tools, techniques, and principles of TQM and gain practical knowledge to optimize quality management in your organization.
Our comprehensive TQM course empowers you to enhance your skills and make a real impact. Discover the importance of quality management, apply strategies in real-life scenarios, and elevate your organization’s performance. Enroll now with Anexas and experience the benefits of effective Total Quality Management.
TQM Course Benefits
- Lifetime access to course materials to support the learning.
- All study material required for the training.
- Free eBooks.
- Soft copies of the course materials.
- Participants will be certified by ANEXAS Europe.
- Soft and hard copy of certified Total Quality Management certificate.
- International recognition.
- Tools required for the training.
- Open book online test for certification.
- 100% Pass rate guaranteed.
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group.
- Online Line Customer support 24*7.
- Lifetime validity of Total Quality Management certificates.
TQM Training Options
- Recorded sessions of all TQM concepts
- Soft copy of study materials
- Certification by Anexas Europe
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Access to tools of required for training
You will discover essential TQM tools and strategies to optimize quality management in your organization. Gain practical insights into real-life applications and understand the importance of Quality Management. Enroll now to revolutionize your approach and drive lasting improvements.
You can secure your spot in the course by paying a token amount during registration, and completing the remaining payment at your convenience anytime before the course concludes.
We provide you with a range of flexible payment options to suit your preferences. Choose from the following methods:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
If the delegate cancels their registration at least 72 hours before the training start, a 10% administration fee will be deducted from the refund amount. Cancellations made after this period will not be eligible for a refund.
Once payment is made, delegates have the flexibility to postpone their training date and join another batch without incurring any additional charges.
TQM Course Content
- Module 1: Course Overview
- Module 2: Introduction to Anexas
- Module 3: Evolution of TQM
- Module 4: TQM Tools and Techniques
- Module 5: TQM principles and Strategies
- Module 6: The quality movement
- Module 7: Implementing TQM