Anexas KPI or Key Performance Indicator course is designed to train participants in the fundamental concept of performance measurement. After completing the training, you will be able to develop, deploy, and manage KPIs for strategic, operational, or program management. KPI is the key to determining the success or performance of a project or an organization.
Anexas KPI course teaches you how to perform different analyses to determine the success of any organization in areas like revenue growth, revenue per client, profit margins, customer satisfaction, and client retention rate.
- Certification by Anexas Europe Certification.
- Soft copy of KPI certificate.
- Lifetime access to Anexas Dashboard with study material.
- Lifetime access to the Anexas alumni group.
- International recognition.
- Lifetime validity of the certification.
- Open book online test for certification.
- 100% Pass rate guaranteed.
- Online Customer support 24*7.
- Recorded Sessions of complete Lean Six Sigma Black Belt- By Amitabh Saxena.
- Project guidance with Amitabh Saxena.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification by Anexas Europe.
- Lifetime access to learning videos.
- Training material provided.
- One FREE online session with Amitabh Saxena.
- Customized duration for the course depending on the organization.
- Live interaction with instant query clarification with Amitabh Saxena.
- Company Specific training with company-related examples and case studies for better understanding.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate by Anexas Europe.
- Project completion to enhance Leadership and major
- Lean Six Sigma skills and techniques.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Project completion certificate by Anexas Europe.
- Lifetime access to learning videos.
- Defining Objectives
- Defining Key Performance Questions
- Selecting Key Performance Indicator
- Explaining KPIs and Their Crucial Role in Managing Performance
- Designing a World-Class KPI Measurement System to Guide the Right Organizational Decisions
- Defining Effective KPIs to Address the Needs of All Key Stakeholders
- Spotting Problems with KPI Measurement Systems and Identifying Solutions
- Evaluating Your Existing KPI Measurement System For Enhancement Opportunities
- Using KPIs in Different Management Areas to Target Performance Plans
- Defining Financial KPIs to Measure Outcome-Based Goals
- Defining Customer Value and Satisfaction KPIs that Result from Operational Excellence
- Gaining Senior Team Commitment to Drive Execution and Show Commitment
- Establishing a Winning KPI Team That is Diverse and Complementary in Skills
- Embedding a Results-Oriented Culture for the KPI Project
- Setting Up the Right KPI Development Strategy Tailored to the Organization and Its Culture
- Marketing the KPI System to All Employees to Ensure Proper Understanding of Their Roles
- Facilitating the Use of KPIs by Teams in their Working Environments
- Refining KPIs to Maintain Their Relevance in Line with Strategic Pressures
- KPI Data Sheets as an Essential Tool for Managing KPIs
- Types of Performance Dashboards
- Types of KPI Cascading
- Linking KPIs to Strategy to Ensure Measurement of the Right Things at the Right Time
- Designing the Interlinked KPI Measurement System
- Benchmarking and Developing Inspiring Targets
- Collecting and Analyzing KPI Measurement Data
- Evidence Collection and Criteria
- Reporting KPI Results Using Dashboards that Fit Management’s Expectations
- Boosting Performance-Based on Achieved Results
- Devolving score card
Anexas KPI certification course is designed to train individuals on the fundamentals of performance measurements. After the course, you can develop and implement KPIs in your organization. You can guide any organization toward greater success.
Yes, once you pay for the course, there is no additional fee required for exams or certification.
You can pay in full during registration. In case you opt for an installment, you can pay a token amount during registration and rest before the course ends.
Anexas offers the following payment options:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate before 72 hours of the start of the training, 10% will be deducted as an administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after that, no refund will be made.
- After making the payment, the delegate can postpone the training date and join another batch, without any additional charges.