Anexas is the provider of the best Lean Six Sigma course in Australia. Anexas is a training, consulting, and certification institute, which has trained over 10,000 Master Black Belts, 30,000 Black Belts, 40,000 Green Belts, and 70,000 Yellow Belts worldwide. Anexas has conducted more than 10,000 batches and worked with more than 500 clients. Including Lean Six Sigma, Anexas offers over 30 courses and delivers the top Lean Six Sigma course in Australia.
Lean Six Sigma is a combination of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma methodology, which helps professionals to eliminate waste and improve processes in an organizaion. This course covers Lean and Six Sigma principles and assists the organization’s DPMO success. The Lean Six Sigma course in Australia by Anexas is the perfect course to learn minimizing corporate errors to 3.4 DPMO, which is the organization standard for Lean Six Sigma firms
Course Highlights and Why Lean Six Sigma training in Australia at Anexas?
- Master Black Belts monitored the free project for a year.
- Over 100,000 people have received training.
- Real-time interactive sessions.
- Doubts cleared up instantly.
- All study materials and resources are made accessible beforehand.
- Over 30 years of experience as Master Black Belts.
- Best Lean Six Sigma training in Australia.
- Demo projects are carried out throughout training.
- Free project completion certificates are offered.
- You will receive 30 PDUs for attending our Lean Six Sigma training in Australia.
- Pay once and undertake our course at your ease.
What are the Upcoming Batches, schedules, dates, timings and coaching fees of our Lean Six Sigma coaching classes in Australia
Anexas regular batches for the Lean Six Sigma course in Australia are provided in two different batches; two-weekday and one-weekend online and offline batches to satisfy the needs of both students and professionals. The classes cover all topics, and all queries are immediately resolved. Anexas Lean Six Sigma coaching classes in Australia are low-cost to suit a maximum of individuals
|Lean Six Sigma Batch In Australia||Upcoming Batches||Timings||Course Fees in Australia||Enrol Now|
10:00 am - 06:30 pm IST
USD 400 + tax
USD 500 + tax
Weekday Morning Training
8 AM to 10 AM IST
USD 400 + tax
USD 500 + tax
Weekday Evening Training
8:30PM to 10:30PM IST
USD 400 + tax
USD 500 + tax
As per the company’s convenience.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You should not be concerned if the aforementioned timeframes are inconvenient for you. Send us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll create a custom batch for you depending on your schedule. There are also low-cost group packages available for Lean Six Sigma coaching classes in Australia.
|Online training||Classroom training|
1. Learn with professionals from all over the world
2. Interactive sessions with instant doubt clarification
1. Learn with professionals in a limited batch.
2. Interactive sessions with instant doubt clarification
The courses provided by Anexas are online and interactive. All you have to do is to join our Lean Six Sigma Online Course and get certified as a Lean Six Sigma professional. Get a chance to learn from the best trainer and with people across the globe.
Syllabus of our Lean Six Sigma Coaching in Australia
Anexas’ Lean Six Sigma coaching in Australia covers a wide spectrum of Lean Six Sigma technologies and processes. We promise you’ll pass the exam on your first try if you take the course. All study materials and equipment will be provided ahead of time. The following is the whole course syllabus:
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction to class
- Introduction to Anexas
Module 2: Course Overview
- Course purpose & objectives
- What is Six Sigma
- History of Six Sigma
Module 3: Why Six Sigma
- Estimating process sigma
- Understanding Variation
Module 4: DMAIC
- Overview of DMAIC
- Overview of DMADV
- Case study
- DMAIC storyboard template
Module 5: Start Your Project
- Project Selection Criteria
- Team charter
- Project Charter
- Elements of Project Charter
Module 6: Process Basics
- Quality, systems, and processes
- Work as a process
Module 7 : Understanding the Voice of the Customer
- What is VOC and importance
- Defining the customers
- VOC data collection plan
- Reactive/proactive data collection systems
- Analyzing customer data – affinity diagram
Module 8: Understanding VOC
- Kano model
- Defining CTQs
- Setting specifications for CTQs
- VOC data collection plan
Module 9: Process
- Understanding Processes
- Examples on SIPOC
Module 10: Define
Module 11: Measure
- Basic statistics and introduction to Minitab
- Normal distribution
- Mean and standard deviation
Module 12: Data Collection
- How data can help
- Data characteristics
- Five-step data collection process
- Step 1: Clarify Data Collection Goals
- Stratifying data
- Types of data
- Step 2: Develop Operational Definitions and Procedures
- Operational definitions
- Sampling approaches
- Determining sample size
- Population versus process samplingChecksheets
- Step 3: Validate the Measurement System
- Problems with measurement
- Desired measurement characteristics for continuous variables
- Gage R&R study
- Gage linearity study
- Checking a measurement system for discrete data
Module 13: Data Analysis
- Time-ordered data
- Understanding variation
- Variation versus specifications
- Taguchi Loss Function
- Types of variation, appropriate responses
- Special cause, common cause
- Plots of variation
- Control charts
- Specifications and control limits
Module 14: Analyze
- Develop a focused problem statement
- Identify potential causes
- Brainstorming, Five Whys
- Understand relationships between potential causes
- Might-cause check
- Cause-and-effect diagram
- Tree diagram
- Prioritizing Input Variables
Module 15: Verifying Causes
- Verifying cause-and-effect data
- Scatter plots
- Pareto Charts
- Box Plots
Module 16: Review and practice Process Analysis
- Process maps
- Identifying Value-Added path
- VA/NVA analysis
- Identifying flow issues
Module 17: Process Analysis
- 8 wastes
- Cycle time
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
Module 18: Improve
- Involving people
- Lean solutions
- Generating solution alternatives
- Evaluating solutions
- Prioritization matrix, Pugh matrix
- Task and timeline planning
- Budget and resource planning
- Planning for change
- Planning to check
- Potential problem analysis
- Implementing the plans
Module 19: Evaluating results
- Quantifying results
- Evaluation and reactions
Module 20: Control
- Link improvement to management system
- Methods for monitoring and control
- Ongoing data collection, process control
- Variation and individuals charts
- Control charts for high-volume processes with subgroups: x bar and r charts
- Control charts for discrete data: p, np, c, and u charts
Module 21: Communication and Future Plans
- Project closure
- Closure checklist
Anexas covers all the topics mentioned above(online) in Lean Six Sigma coaching in Australia. Our trainers ensure that each topic is taught in an easy and understandable manner. After completing our course, You also receive a complimentary project completion certificate in Lean Six Sigma coaching in Australia.
For more information on our Lean Six Sigma courses, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971-503618638.
You can also connect with us on Facebook:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
Follow us on Instagram:
Tag us on Twitter using #sixsigmawithanexas
Who is the trainer?
Mr. Amitabh Saxena, our lead trainer, is not only a Master Black Belt but also the founder and CEO of Anexas, with over 31 years of expertise in Lean Six Sigma and Project Management.
Trainer profile of Lean Six Sigma Classes in Australia
- Over 30 years of experience in Lean Six Sigma.
- Founded Anexas in the year 2006.
- Over 100,000 employees have received Lean Six Sigma training.
- To mention a few, we’ve collaborated with ADNOC, Dell, Aramco, the Ministry of Health, DP World, Deloitte, TATA Motors Finance Ltd, the Steel Authority of India, the Indian Railways, Colgate Palmolive, HP, Tech Mahindra, Reliance, Bharat Petroleum, Maersk, and Cisco.
- almost 30,000 professionals took Lean Six Sigma classes in Australia.
- He is a poet, orator, and writer in addition to being a quality specialist. He is also a company entrepreneur and the author of “The Anexas Story,” an Amazon best-seller.
- Awards for Lean Six Sigma classes in Australia.
Lean Six Sigma Certification in Australia
Because you will gain globally recognised certificates, a project completion certificate, and 24 hours of rigorous teaching from the world’s finest academics, Anexas offers the best Lean Six Sigma certification in Australia. The curriculum will include theoretical knowledge and practical elements, as well as projects that demonstrate real-world applications. Enroll in our Lean Six Sigma certification in New York today (currently online).
Features of our Lean Six Sigma Course in Australia
- Anexas is the only training company that offers free project consultations.
- Only Anexas students get access to the CEO’s customised study materials.
- Earn 30 PDUs to help you advance in your career.
- To expand your professional network, join the Anexas training centre Alumni network.
- Our enthusiastic lecturers will help you fall in love with statistics and other process improvement technologies.
- Complete projects to receive a certificate of completion.
- Internships and chances to work on global initiatives are available through Anexas.
- Pay once and get our training from anywhere at any time.
Group discussions, peer learning and Doubt clearing sessions
You will get discounts if you are joining a group of 3 or more. There are discounts for bigger groups too but the batch for bigger groups is customized according to the group’s convenience. You will learn along with professionals from diverse professional and geographical backgrounds.
Career growth after completing Lean Six Sigma Course in Australia
- Lean Six Sigma training programmes are extremely popular across a wide range of industries due to their versatility. Lean Six Sigma may benefit IT, sales, manufacturing, BPO, telecom, oil and gas, healthcare, KPO, banking and finance, construction, defence and aviation, FMCG, and many more industries.
- Employers and students both benefit from Lean Six Sigma training. Students that participate in this programme frequently have an advantage over their peers and are offered additional employment alternatives when they begin their careers.
- Lean Six Sigma training may help you improve your abilities, increase your compensation, acquire more corporate recognition, and widen your career options, among other things. A Lean Six Sigma Professional’s ROI is always higher than that of non-certified acquaintances.
Reach us for Lean Six Sigma Coaching in Australia
Anexas offers Lean Six Sigma coaching in New York (online). Our students are from all the major cities like New York City, Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Utica, Yonkers, Ithaca, Poughkeepsie, Binghamton, Newburgh, White Plains, Schenectady, Saratoga Springs, Plattsburgh, Elmira, Huntington, etc
Reviews and testimonials about our Lean Six Sigma Coaching
FAQS about Lean Six Sigma Certification Course in Australia
How long does it take to get Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt typically takes 24 hours to accomplish. Anexas is the finest place to receive a free project completion certificate and training in Lean Six Sigma certification.
How do you become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
You may earn a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt in three easy steps: –
- Enrol in one of Anexas’ monthly Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training sessions.
- Attend the programme in its entirety and study for the test.
- Become a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt by taking your Lean Six Sigma test with Anexas.
How much does Green Belt certification cost?
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt costs between INR 7,000- INR 20,000. At Anexas you can get trained and certified in Lean Six Sigma Green belt for the best price. Contact us at email@example.com to know more.
What is the best Lean Six Sigma certification?
According to the surveys and studies, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is the best Lean Six Sigma certification for professionals who are looking to make a difference in their work life.
Does Lean Six Sigma Certification increase salary?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma certification definitely increases the salary. According to statistics, A Lean Six Sigma certified professional gets a 60% higher salary than their non-certified counterparts.
Is Lean Six Sigma training worth it?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma training is worth it. To see it mathematically, the price you pay for the training will easily be covered because of the raise you get after acquiring this skill set. The other added advantages like international exposure, growth in network and raise in profile make the Lean Six Sigma training worth it.
Will Lean Six Sigma help my career?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma training will help you in your career. With the help of this certification, your profile will gain more attention. You will also get better and higher-paying jobs and get international career growth opportunities.
Does Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification expire?
Your Lean Six Sigma green belt certification will usually not expire. This component, however, is dependent on the institute you choose. Lean Six Sigma green belt certificates from Anexas are valid for a lifetime and are internationally recognised.
Does Amazon follow Lean Six Sigma?
Yes, Amazon does follow Lean Six Sigma. In fact, not only Amazon but many big MNCs follow Lean Six Sigma strategies and hire professionals who are certified in Lean Six Sigma Black Belts.
Can I do Lean Six Sigma Online?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma may be done online. Professionals from all around the world may take advantage of Anexas’ online Lean Six Sigma training programmes. Our training programmes are designed to accommodate the hectic schedules of both working professionals and students. Anexas provides a number of different batches. As a result, you may select a batch that suits your needs.
How do I study for Lean Six Sigma?
You may get a selection of Lean Six Sigma books on the internet. Anexas delivers tailored study materials and textbooks to every one of its students, which are developed by the company’s CEO. Passing your Lean Six Sigma exam will be a breeze with the aid of these study tools.
You’ll be glad to find that being a certified Lean Six Sigma specialist has no qualifications. There’s simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. “All you need to become a certified Lean Six Sigma professional is a lot of fire in your belly,” says our CEO Amitabh Saxena.
You may become a Lean Six Sigma professional even if you are a recent graduate or a student seeking an undergraduate degree. You can acquire your Lean Six Sigma certification if you work hard enough.
Higher income, worldwide career options, expanded skill sets, larger horizons in terms of knowledge and ability, and better employment positions are just a few of the primary benefits of Lean Six Sigma.
PMP Course in Abha | 2023 Updated - Anexas Europe
PMP course in Abha prepares professionals for PMP examination and certification. It prepares you to clear the exam by PMI and become a project manager.
Product Brand: Anexas Europe
Product Currency: $
Product Price: 400
Product In-Stock: InStock
- Truly a very enriching and engaging training on Green/Black belt. There’s nothing much to ask for, as the course content IS relatable & that practical case examples were discussed and more importantly customized to the needs! I am delighted to see how engaging Anexas speakers are! My constant good wishes to their mission of having everyone learn share and inspire to be a Master in Lean Six Sigma Methodology! Congratulations Anexas! My heart IS full of gratitude ! Surely treasured here and i will do keep in touch in translating these into practical action! A never ending journey to Quality!