Anexas is one of the top institutions in the world for Lean Six Sigma course in Dubai. Over 150,000 professionals are trained by us and more than 200 companies have partnered with Anexas to improve their processes and achieve better efficiencies. If you aim to get the best Lean Six Sigma course in Dubai, Anexas is your choice.
All the big corporate companies across the world use Lean Six Sigma concepts to get a better return on investments and profits. The scope of Lean Six Sigma course in Dubai is to bring down the defects in an organization to 3.4 DPMO. 3.4 DPMO is the benchmark set by Lean Six Sigma in organizations.
Course Highlights and Why Lean Six Sigma training in Dubai at Anexas?
- One year of Free Project guided by Master Black Belts.
- Trained over 100,000 Professionals.
- Live interactive sessions.
- Instant doubt clarification.
- All study materials and tools provided in advance.
- Master Black Belt trainers with over 20 years experience.
- Best Lean Six Sigma training in Dubai.
- One to one revision session before the certification exam.
- Demo projects solved during the training.
- Free Project completion certificate.
- Get 30 PDUs with our Lean Six Sigma training in Dubai.
- Pay once and attend our training anywhere, and at any time.
What are the Upcoming Batches, schedules, dates, timings and coaching fees of our Lean Six Sigma coaching classes in Dubai
Keeping in mind the complex schedules of both students and professionals, Anexas offers both weekend and weekday training. We conduct two batches on weekdays. All training programs are conducted online (as of now) and are interactive with an instant doubt clarification procedure. Anexas offers all its Lean Six Sigma coaching classes in Dubai at affordable prices.
|Lean Six Sigma Batch In Dubai||Upcoming Batches||Timings||Course Fees in Dubai||Enrol Now|
9:30am to 6pm UAE time
Weekday Morning Training
6:30am to 8:30am UAE time
Weekday Evening Training
7pm to 9pm UAE time
As per the company’s convenience.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If the above timings do not fit your schedule, contact us at email@example.com and we can customize the training according to your convenience. We also provide Lean Six Sigma coaching classes in Dubai at a special discounted price for groups.
|Online training||Classroom training|
1. Learn with professionals from all over the world
2. Interactive sessions with instant doubt clarification
1. Learn with professionals in a limited batch.
2. Interactive sessions with instant doubt clarification
Anexas provides online, live and interactive sessions for all its courses, where both the trainer and the student can learn lean six sigma concepts in a fun and easy way. To become a certified Lean Six Sigma professional, all you need to do is contact Anexas, and we shall make sure that your entire journey from there is smooth and successful.
Syllabus of our Lean Six Sigma Coaching in Dubai
Lean Six Sigma coaching in Dubai comes with an extensive syllabus covering every topic in detail. All the tools and study material are provided in advance and detailed instruction is given on how to install and use these materials.
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction to class
- Introduction to Anexas
Module 2: Course Overview
- Course purpose & objectives
- What is Six Sigma
- History of Six Sigma
Module 3: Why Six Sigma
- Estimating process sigma
- Understanding Variation
Module 4: DMAIC
- Overview of DMAIC
- Overview of DMADV
- Case study
- DMAIC storyboard template
Module 5: Start Your Project
- Project Selection Criteria
- Team charter
- Project Charter
- Elements of Project Charter
Module 6: Process Basics
- Quality, systems, and processes
- Work as a process
Module 7 : Understanding the Voice of the Customer
- What is VOC and importance
- Defining the customers
- VOC data collection plan
- Reactive/proactive data collection systems
- Analyzing customer data – affinity diagram
Module 8: Understanding VOC
- Kano model
- Defining CTQs
- Setting specifications for CTQs
- VOC data collection plan
Module 9: Process
- Understanding Processes
- Examples on SIPOC
Module 10: Define
Module 11: Measure
- Basic statistics and introduction to Minitab
- Normal distribution
- Mean and standard deviation
Module 12: Data Collection
- How data can help
- Data characteristics
- Five-step data collection process
- Step 1: Clarify Data Collection Goals
- Stratifying data
- Types of data
- Step 2: Develop Operational Definitions and Procedures
- Operational definitions
- Sampling approaches
- Determining sample size
- Population versus process samplingChecksheets
- Step 3: Validate the Measurement System
- Problems with measurement
- Desired measurement characteristics for continuous variables
- Gage R&R study
- Gage linearity study
- Checking a measurement system for discrete data
Module 13: Data Analysis
- Time-ordered data
- Understanding variation
- Variation versus specifications
- Taguchi Loss Function
- Types of variation, appropriate responses
- Special cause, common cause
- Plots of variation
- Control charts
- Specifications and control limits
Module 14: Analyze
- Develop a focused problem statement
- Identify potential causes
- Brainstorming, Five Whys
- Understand relationships between potential causes
- Might-cause check
- Cause-and-effect diagram
- Tree diagram
- Prioritizing Input Variables
Module 15: Verifying Causes
- Verifying cause-and-effect data
- Scatter plots
- Pareto Charts
- Box Plots
Module 16: Review and practice Process Analysis
- Process maps
- Identifying Value-Added path
- VA/NVA analysis
- Identifying flow issues
Module 17: Process Analysis
- 8 wastes
- Cycle time
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
Module 18: Improve
- Involving people
- Lean solutions
- Generating solution alternatives
- Evaluating solutions
- Prioritization matrix, Pugh matrix
- Task and timeline planning
- Budget and resource planning
- Planning for change
- Planning to check
- Potential problem analysis
- Implementing the plans
Module 19: Evaluating results
- Quantifying results
- Evaluation and reactions
Module 20: Control
- Link improvement to management system
- Methods for monitoring and control
- Ongoing data collection, process control
- Variation and individuals charts
- Control charts for high-volume processes with subgroups: x bar and r charts
- Control charts for discrete data: p, np, c, and u charts
Module 21: Communication and Future Plans
- Project closure
- Closure checklist
Given above is the format of the training you will get on doing your Lean Six Sigma coaching in Dubai in Anexas (online). As you can see Anexas provides an extensive syllabus. We make sure that all the topics are covered and everything is taught with utmost patience and in detail. When you join our Lean Six Sigma coaching in Dubai (currently online) you will receive a free project completion certificate after your training is completed.
For more information on our Lean Six Sigma courses, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971-503618638.
You can also connect with us on Facebook:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
Follow us on Instagram:
Tag us on Twitter using #sixsigmawithanexas
Who is the trainer?
Train with Amitabh Saxena, one of the best Lean Six Sigma trainers, who is not only a Master Black Belt but also the CEO of Anexas. He has more than 30 years of experience in Lean Six Sigma and PMP.
Trainer profile of Lean Six Sigma Classes in Dubai
- Over 30 Years of experience in Lean Six Sigma
- Education qualification
- Founded Anexas in the year 2006
- Trained over a 100,000 professionals in Lean Six Sigma.
- Worked with over 200 companies, ADNOC, Dell, Aramco, Ministry of Health, DP World, Deloitte , TATA motors finance ltd, Steel authority of India, Indian railway , Colgate Palmolive , HP, Tech Mahindra, Reliance, Bharat Petroleum, Maersk ,Cisco to name a few.
- Provided Lean Six Sigma classes in Dubai to over 20,000 professionals.
- Not only a quality expert but also an entrepreneur, an author of the amazon best seller ‘The Anexas Story’, a poet, an orator and a writer.
- Awards for Lean Six Sigma classes in Dubai
Lean Six Sigma Certification in Dubai
Anexas offers the best Lean Six Sigma certification in Dubai. You can join our Lean Six Sigma training sessions based on your convenience. You have plenty of options between weekday or weekend batches. We offer extensive training which is covered over a duration of 22 hours. Our Master Black Belt trainers teach not only the theoretical concepts but also their practical implementation using projects. Join our Lean Six Sigma certification in Dubai (currently online) and get a free project completion certificate.
Features of our Lean Six Sigma Course in Dubai
- No other training institute provides free project guidance like Anexas.
- Exclusive study material, written by Anexas CEO, available only for Anexas learners.
- Get 30 PDUs and upgrade your skills as a professional.
- Join our Anexas Alumni group and grow your network of influential people.
- We guarantee that our fun loving trainers will make you fall in love with statistics and other process excellence tools.
- Work on projects and receive project completion certificate.
- Get a chance to do internships with Anexas and work on international projects.
- Pay once and attend our training at any time, from anywhere.
Group discussions, peer learning and Doubt clearing sessions
Anexas offer group discounts for learners who come in groups of 3 or more. For larger groups, bigger discounts can be availed. The training can also be customized according to the requirements of the group’s convenience. Our training is diverse in nature as each group has a mix of learners from different sectors and geographic locations.
Career growth after completing Lean Six Sigma Course in Dubai
- Lean Six Sigma training is extremely popular in industries like IT, sales, manufacturing, BPO, telecom, oil and gas, healthcare, KPO, banking and finance, construction, defence and aviation, FMCG and many more.
- Lean Six Sigma training is not only necessary for working professionals, but also for students. Freshers going for the Lean Six Sigma training get better jobs and competitive salaries at the beginning of their careers.
- With the help of Lean Six Sigma training you can push your limits further by increasing your skillset, growing your professional network, getting a higher salary package, improving your international career opportunities, and much more. If you notice it mathematically, the ROI on Lean Six Sigma training is definitely high.
Reach our Lean Six Sigma Coaching Center in Dubai
Anexas is located in Bloom Tower, JVC. The nearest metro station is Mall of the Emirates. There are alsp taxi services and buses to connect it with areas like Dubai Marina, Internet City, Media City, JLT, Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT), Al Barsha South, Motor City, Downtown Dubai, Dubai Mall, Al Barsha South, Dubai Sports City, Abu Dhabi, etc.
A 3302, Bloom Heights, JVC, Dubai
Contact Number- +971-503618638
Location Map- https://goo.gl/maps/gNLqxFBmjK1XzdHj9
Reviews and testimonials about our Lean Six Sigma Coaching
FAQS about Lean Six Sigma Certification Course in Dubai
How long does it take to get Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt usually takes 22 hours to complete. At Anexas you can get your Lean Six Sigma Green belt certification along with a free project completion certificate at the best price.
How do you become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
In 3 simple steps you can become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt-
- Join Anexas Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trainings which happen every month.
- Attend the training completely and prepare for the exam.
- Give your Lean Six Sigma exam with Anexas and become a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
How much does Green Belt certification cost?
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt costs between INR 7,000- INR 20,000. At Anexas you can get trained and certified in Lean Six Sigma Green belt for the best price. Contact us on email@example.com to know more.
What is the best Lean Six Sigma certification?
According to the surveys and studies, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is the best Lean Six Sigma certification for professionals who are looking to make a difference in their work life.
Does Lean Six Sigma Certification increase salary?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma certification definitely increases the salary. According to statistics, A Lean Six Sigma certified professional gets 60% higher salary than their non-certified counterparts.
Is Lean Six Sigma training worth it?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma training is worth it. To see it mathematically, the price you pay for the training will easily be covered because of raise you get after acquiring this skillset. The other added advantages like international exposure, growth in network and raise in profile make the Lean Six Sigma training worth it.
Will Lean Six Sigma help my career?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma training will help you in your career. With the help of this certification your profile will gain more attention. You will also get better and higher paying jobs and get international career growth opportunities.
Does Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification expire?
Usually your Lean Six Sigma green belt certification does not expire. However, this factor depends on the institute you decide to go with. Here at Anexas Lean Six Sigma green belt certification is provided with lifetime validity and are internationally recognized.
Does Amazon follow Lean Six Sigma?
Yes, Amazon does follow Lean Six Sigma. In fact not only Amazon but many big MNCs follow Lean Six Sigma strategies and hire professionals who are certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belts.
Can I do Lean Six Sigma Online?
Yes, you can do Lean Six Sigma online. Anexas provides online Lean Six Sigma trainings to professionals from all over the world. Our trainings are done keeping in mind the busy schedules of working professionals as well as students. Anexas offers a variety of batches. So you can choose a batch according to your convenience.
How do I study for Lean Six Sigma?
There are a variety of books online that you can use for Lean Six Sigma. Anexas provides all its learners with its personalized study material and text books which are written by the CEO of Anexas himself. With the help of these study materials, passing your Lean Six Sigma exam will become very easy.
You will be happy to know that for becoming a certified Lean Six Sigma professional, you do not require any pre-requisite. It includes simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. As our CEO Amitabh Saxena says – “All you need to become a certified Lean Six Sigma professional is a lot of fire in your belly”.
You can become a Lean Six Sigma professional even if you are a fresher or a student who is pursuing his undergraduate program. With the right determination, your Lean Six Sigma certification is not far away.
Some of the major benefits of Lean Six Sigma are higher salary packages, international career opportunities, superior skill set, expanded horizons in terms of knowledge and expertise and better job roles.
Lean Six Sigma Course in Dubai - Anexas Europe
This Lean Six Sigma Course in Dubai is aligned with ASQ & IASSC exams and offers 30 PDUs, internationally recognized certificates and live interactive classes.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Anexas Europe
Course Provider URL: https://anexas.net
PMP Course in Abha | 2023 Updated - Anexas Europe
PMP course in Abha prepares professionals for PMP examination and certification. It prepares you to clear the exam by PMI and become a project manager.
Product Brand: Anexas Europe
Product Currency: $
Product Price: 400
Product In-Stock: InStock
- Truly a very enriching and engaging training on Green/Black belt. There’s nothing much to ask for, as the course content IS relatable & that practical case examples were discussed and more importantly customized to the needs! I am delighted to see how engaging Anexas speakers are! My constant good wishes to their mission of having everyone learn share and inspire to be a Master in Lean Six Sigma Methodology! Congratulations Anexas! My heart IS full of gratitude ! Surely treasured here and i will do keep in touch in translating these into practical action! A never ending journey to Quality!