Anexas, an IASSC-accredited training organization, has been providing Lean Six Sigma training in Austria for 16 years. We have trained over 10,000 Master Black Belts, 30,000 Black Belts, 40,000 Green Belts, and 70,000 Yellow Belts from various countries. With 10,000+ batches and 500+ clients served, our impact on the industry is significant. We offer 30+ courses, including the highly acclaimed Lean Six Sigma course in Austria.
Anexas offers a comprehensive Lean Six Sigma course in Austria that covers the use of tools, assessments, and practical projects for hands-on practice. Our certified trainers ensure that you learn everything needed to kick-start your career. By completing this course, you will be able to reduce waste, improve processes, and contribute to your organization’s success by lowering corporate errors to 3.4 DPMO. With the skills gained from our course, you can become a leader in any company in Austria.
Course Highlights and Why Lean Six Sigma training in Austria at Anexas?
- Master Black Belts monitored the free project for a year.
- Over 100,000 people have received training.
- Real-time interactive sessions.
- Doubts cleared up instantly.
- All study materials and resources are made accessible beforehand.
- Over 30 years of experience as Master Black Belts.
- Best Lean Six Sigma training in Austria.
- Demo projects are carried out throughout training.
- Free project completion certificates are offered.
- You will receive 30 PDUs for attending our Lean Six Sigma training in Austria.
- Pay once and undertake our course at your ease.
What are the Upcoming Batches, schedules, dates, timings and coaching fees of our Lean Six Sigma coaching classes in Austria
Anexas offers online, offline and classroom Lean Six Sigma coaching classes in Austria, with flexible scheduling options. You can choose from weekday or weekend batches according to your preference. Our coaching classes are also affordable, ensuring that everyone can access high-quality training.
|Lean Six Sigma Batch In Austria||Upcoming Batches||Timings||Course Fees in Austria||Enrol Now|
10:00 am - 06:30 pm IST
USD 400 + tax
USD 500 + tax
Weekday Morning Training
8 AM to 10 AM IST
USD 400 + tax
USD 500 + tax
Weekday Evening Training
8:30PM to 10:30PM IST
USD 400 + tax
USD 500 + tax
As per the company’s convenience.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Custom batches for Lean Six Sigma coaching in Austria are available upon request, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Anexas also offers missed classes and group batches for added flexibility.
|Online training||Classroom training|
1. Learn with professionals from all over the world
2. Interactive sessions with instant doubt clarification
1. Learn with professionals in a limited batch.
2. Interactive sessions with instant doubt clarification
Anexas Lean Six Sigma course in Austria has small-size batches for individualized attention. Participants can engage in one-on-one interactions and doubt-clearing sessions in the online course.
Syllabus of our Lean Six Sigma Coaching in Austria
Anexas’ Lean Six Sigma coaching in Austria covers a wide spectrum of Lean Six Sigma technologies and processes. We promise you’ll pass the exam on your first try if you take the course. All study materials and equipment will be provided ahead of time. The following is the whole course syllabus:
- Introduction to class
- Introduction to Anexas
- Course purpose & objectives
- What is Six Sigma
- History of Six Sigma
- Estimating process sigma
- Understanding Variation
- Overview of DMAIC
- Overview of DMADV
- Case study
- DMAIC storyboard template
- Project Selection Criteria
- Team charter
- Project Charter
- Elements of Project Charter
- Quality, systems, and processes
- Work as a process
- What is VOC and importance
- Defining the customers
- VOC data collection plan
- Reactive/proactive data collection systems
- Analyzing customer data – affinity diagram
- Kano model
- Defining CTQs
- Setting specifications for CTQs
- VOC data collection plan
- Understanding Processes
- Examples on SIPOC
- Basic statistics and introduction to Minitab
- Normal distribution
- Mean and standard deviation
- How data can help
- Data characteristics
- Five-step data collection process
- Step 1: Clarify Data Collection Goals
- Stratifying data
- Types of data
- Step 2: Develop Operational Definitions and Procedures
- Operational definitions
- Sampling approaches
- Determining sample size
- Population versus process samplingChecksheets
- Step 3: Validate the Measurement System
- Problems with measurement
- Desired measurement characteristics for continuous variables
- Gage R&R study
- Gage linearity study
- Checking a measurement system for discrete data
- Time-ordered data
- Understanding variation
- Variation versus specifications
- Taguchi Loss Function
- Types of variation, appropriate responses
- Special cause, common cause
- Plots of variation
- Control charts
- Specifications and control limits
- Develop a focused problem statement
- Identify potential causes
- Brainstorming, Five Whys
- Understand relationships between potential causes
- Might-cause check
- Cause-and-effect diagram
- Tree diagram
- Prioritizing Input Variables
- Verifying cause-and-effect data
- Scatter plots
- Pareto Charts
- Box Plots
- Process maps
- Identifying Value-Added path
- VA/NVA analysis
- Identifying flow issues
- 8 wastes
- Cycle time
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Involving people
- Lean solutions
- Generating solution alternatives
- Evaluating solutions
- Prioritization matrix, Pugh matrix
- Task and timeline planning
- Budget and resource planning
- Planning for change
- Planning to check
- Potential problem analysis
- Implementing the plans
- Quantifying results
- Evaluation and reactions
- Link improvement to management system
- Methods for monitoring and control
- Ongoing data collection, process control
- Variation and individuals charts
- Control charts for high-volume processes with subgroups: x bar and r charts
- Control charts for discrete data: p, np, c, and u charts
- Project closure
- Closure checklist
Anexas covers all the topics mentioned above(online) in Lean Six Sigma coaching in Austria. Our trainers ensure that each topic is taught in an easy and understandable manner. After completing our course, You also receive a complimentary project completion certificate in Lean Six Sigma coaching in Austria.
For more information on our Lean Six Sigma courses, you can write to us at email@example.com or call us at +971-503618638.
You can also connect with us on Facebook:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
Follow us on Instagram:
Tag us on Twitter using #sixsigmawithanexas
Who is the trainer?
Our Lean Six Sigma course in Austria is led by experienced and certified trainers. Our lead trainer, Mr. Amitabh Saxena, who is the CEO and founder, is a Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, a certified PMP, a certified CPHQ professional, and a Data Scientist with an MBA. He has trained over 150,000 professionals in his 32-year career and worked with clients from various industries such as Manufacturing, Logistics, Banking, Petrochemicals, Healthcare, Services, Finance, and IT. He has also worked in several countries across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. In the last 6 years, he has focused on data analytics and Artificial Intelligence and mentored AI-based applications for start-ups. Mr. Amitabh Saxena has appeared on multiple TV shows and won several awards for his work in organizational transformation. With an MBA in Finance and a degree in Chemical Engineering, he is also a published author of the book "The Anexas Story" and a poet. He has made appearances on several TV shows and received numerous awards for his contributions to organizational transformation
Trainer profile of Lean Six Sigma Classes in Austria
- Over 30 years of experience in Lean Six Sigma.
- Founded Anexas in the year 2006.
- Over 100,000 employees have received Lean Six Sigma training.
- To mention a few, we’ve collaborated with ADNOC, Dell, Aramco, the Ministry of Health, DP World, Deloitte, TATA Motors Finance Ltd, the Steel Authority of India, the Indian Railways, Colgate Palmolive, HP, Tech Mahindra, Reliance, Bharat Petroleum, Maersk, and Cisco.
- almost 30,000 professionals took Lean Six Sigma classes in Austria.
- He is a poet, orator, and writer in addition to being a quality specialist. He is also a company entrepreneur and the author of “The Anexas Story,” an Amazon best-seller.
- Awards for Lean Six Sigma classes in Austria.
Lean Six Sigma Certification in Austria
Because you will gain globally recognised certificates, a project completion certificate, and 24 hours of rigorous teaching from the world’s finest academics, Anexas offers the best Lean Six Sigma certification in Austria. The curriculum will include theoretical knowledge and practical elements, as well as projects that demonstrate real-world applications. Enroll in our Lean Six Sigma certification in Austria today (currently online).
Features of our Lean Six Sigma Course in Austria
- Anexas is the only training company that offers free project consultations.
- Only Anexas students get access to the CEO’s customised study materials.
- Earn 30 PDUs to help you advance in your career.
- To expand your professional network, join the Anexas training centre Alumni network.
- Our enthusiastic lecturers will help you fall in love with statistics and other process improvement technologies.
- Complete projects to receive a certificate of completion.
- Internships and chances to work on global initiatives are available through Anexas.
- Pay once and get our training from anywhere at any time.
Group discussions, peer learning and Doubt clearing sessions
You will get discounts if you are joining a group of 3 or more. There are discounts for bigger groups too but the batch for bigger groups is customized according to the group’s convenience. You will learn along with professionals from diverse professional and geographical backgrounds.
Career growth after completing Lean Six Sigma Course in Austria
- Lean Six Sigma training programmes are extremely popular across a wide range of industries due to their versatility. Lean Six Sigma may benefit IT, sales, manufacturing, BPO, telecom, oil and gas, healthcare, KPO, banking and finance, construction, defence and aviation, FMCG, and many more industries.
- Employers and students both benefit from Lean Six Sigma training. Students that participate in this programme frequently have an advantage over their peers and are offered additional employment alternatives when they begin their careers.
- Lean Six Sigma training may help you improve your abilities, increase your compensation, acquire more corporate recognition, and widen your career options, among other things. A Lean Six Sigma Professional’s ROI is always higher than that of non-certified acquaintances.
Reach us for Lean Six Sigma Coaching in Austria
Anexas provides Lean Six Sigma coaching in Austria online. We also have students from Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Graz, Linz, Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Bregenz, Saint Pölten, Villach, Krems an der Donau, Steyr, Feldkirch, Wels, Baden bei Wien, Wiener Neustadt, Dornbirn, Schwechat, Klosterneuburg, Leonding, Traun, Waidhofen an der Ybbs, Lienz, Wolfsberg, Enns, Kufstein, Korneuburg, Hallein, Zwettl, Gmunden, Braunau am Inn, Amstetten, etc. near Austria for the Lean Six Sigma course in Austria
Reviews and testimonials about our Lean Six Sigma Coaching
FAQS about Lean Six Sigma Certification Course in Austria
How long does it take to get Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt typically takes 24 hours to accomplish. Anexas is the finest place to receive a free project completion certificate and training in Lean Six Sigma certification.
How do you become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
You may earn a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt in three easy steps: –
- Enrol in one of Anexas’ monthly Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training sessions.
- Attend the programme in its entirety and study for the test.
- Become a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt by taking your Lean Six Sigma test with Anexas.
How much does Green Belt certification cost?
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt costs between INR 7,000- INR 20,000. At Anexas you can get trained and certified in Lean Six Sigma Green belt for the best price. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
What is the best Lean Six Sigma certification?
According to the surveys and studies, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is the best Lean Six Sigma certification for professionals who are looking to make a difference in their work life.
Does Lean Six Sigma Certification increase salary?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma certification definitely increases the salary. According to statistics, A Lean Six Sigma certified professional gets a 60% higher salary than their non-certified counterparts.
Is Lean Six Sigma training worth it?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma training is worth it. To see it mathematically, the price you pay for the training will easily be covered because of the raise you get after acquiring this skill set. The other added advantages like international exposure, growth in network and raise in profile make the Lean Six Sigma training worth it.
Will Lean Six Sigma help my career?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma training will help you in your career. With the help of this certification, your profile will gain more attention. You will also get better and higher-paying jobs and get international career growth opportunities.
Does Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification expire?
Your Lean Six Sigma green belt certification will usually not expire. This component, however, is dependent on the institute you choose. Lean Six Sigma green belt certificates from Anexas are valid for a lifetime and are internationally recognised.
Does Amazon follow Lean Six Sigma?
Yes, Amazon does follow Lean Six Sigma. In fact, not only Amazon but many big MNCs follow Lean Six Sigma strategies and hire professionals who are certified in Lean Six Sigma Black Belts.
Can I do Lean Six Sigma Online?
Yes, Lean Six Sigma may be done online. Professionals from all around the world may take advantage of Anexas’ online Lean Six Sigma training programmes. Our training programmes are designed to accommodate the hectic schedules of both working professionals and students. Anexas provides a number of different batches. As a result, you may select a batch that suits your needs.
How do I study for Lean Six Sigma?
You may get a selection of Lean Six Sigma books on the internet. Anexas delivers tailored study materials and textbooks to every one of its students, which are developed by the company’s CEO. Passing your Lean Six Sigma exam will be a breeze with the aid of these study tools.
You’ll be glad to find that being a certified Lean Six Sigma specialist has no qualifications. There’s simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. “All you need to become a certified Lean Six Sigma professional is a lot of fire in your belly,” says our CEO Amitabh Saxena.
You may become a Lean Six Sigma professional even if you are a recent graduate or a student seeking an undergraduate degree. You can acquire your Lean Six Sigma certification if you work hard enough.
Higher income, worldwide career options, expanded skill sets, larger horizons in terms of knowledge and ability, and better employment positions are just a few of the primary benefits of Lean Six Sigma.
PMP Course in Abha | 2023 Updated - Anexas Europe
PMP course in Abha prepares professionals for PMP examination and certification. It prepares you to clear the exam by PMI and become a project manager.
Product Brand: Anexas Europe
Product Currency: $
Product Price: 400
Product In-Stock: InStock
- Truly a very enriching and engaging training on Green/Black belt. There’s nothing much to ask for, as the course content IS relatable & that practical case examples were discussed and more importantly customized to the needs! I am delighted to see how engaging Anexas speakers are! My constant good wishes to their mission of having everyone learn share and inspire to be a Master in Lean Six Sigma Methodology! Congratulations Anexas! My heart IS full of gratitude ! Surely treasured here and i will do keep in touch in translating these into practical action! A never ending journey to Quality!