Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Cost
Lean six sigma is a combination of lean tools and six sigma tools. Lean Six Sigma has 5 levels of certification, among which Lean Six Sigma green belt is the most commonly opted certificate by both organizations and individuals.
Lean six sigma green belt certification cost varies with different training institutes. The payment can be made in different methods and installments. In this blog, you will know more about Lean six sigma Green Belt Certification cost
What is Lean Six Sigma?
- White belt certification cost – Lean Six Sigma white belt certificate deals with the basic concepts of lean and six sigma. You can participate in problem solving situations.
- Yellow Belt Certification cost -In this certification course, you will learn about DMAIC methodology, fundamental six sigma principles, and lean tools in improving the quality of the process.
- Green Belt Certification cost – Green certification course trains you to apply the DMAIC methodology along with lean tools in improving the process. You can also directly sit for the green belt certification course.
- Black Belt certification cost – This gives you a deep insight about the statistical tools and tools involved in Lean methodology. Certain institutes do not provide project completion certificates, but with Anexas you get to work on various projects and get certificates for them too.
- Master Black certification cost – Lean six sigma master black belt is the top level of certification in the Lean six sigma certification series. This belt is opted by the leaders of the companies like corporates and functional level managers who are in charge of developing strategies and business processes.
Lean six sigma green belt certification cost comparison
Anexas vs IASSC vs ASQ vsCSSC vs SSGI
|1.||Training Hours||24 hours||Training not provided||35 hours||Training not provided||10 hours – 15 weeks|
|2.||Study material provided||Yes||Yes||Yes (question bank to be purchased)||Yes||Yes|
|3.||Retest||Upto 3 free attempts||$115-$235 depending on the level of certification.||$170-$1900||Free||NA|
|4.||Cost||$30-$700 depending on the level of certification.||$195-$395 depending on the level of certification.||$363-$2058 depending on the level of certification.||3x – 30x higher than the Self Study Option||$150- $700 depending on the level of certification|
Canceling and Rescheduling cost
Apart from exam costs, there are few other costs to be discussed. If you can’t clear the exam in the first attempt, you can sit for the next attempt. In anexas, 3 consecutive test attempts are free of cost.
Why you need Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in 2021
Lean six sigma green belt certification is required in all industries to improve the quality of the business process. If you get a training in Lean six sigma green belt certification, your business skills improve, which directly leads to a better productivity for the company. Application of Lean six sigma green belt principles and methodology can identify an error and eliminate it to increase the efficiency of the process and customer satisfaction. A lean six sigma green belt certification in your resume can increase your career opportunities and salaries.
Is Lean Six Sigma green belt certification expensive?
The cost of lean six sigma green belt certification varies with the training institutes and accredited partners. It might seem costly compared to other courses, but the benefits you get after the certification exam are worth it. The time and effort that you put in the course will get you better earnings and job opportunities all over the world
Job opportunities after Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Lean six sigma green belt principles are applied in all industries. The job opportunities after the lean six sigma green belt are infinite. Here is a list of roles offered for Lean Six Sigma certified professionals.
- Six Sigma consultant
- Quality Engineer
- Continuous process improvement specialist
- Operation Excellence manager
- Industrial Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Team Lead process excellence
- Lean Specialist
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with Anexas Europe
Anexas Europe provides Lean Six Sigma certifications for all levels. Anexas is accredited with IASSC (international Association of Six Sigma Certification) and has been in the industry for over 16 years now. All our trainers are certified Master Black Belts with over 10+ years of experience. With the help of our in-house trainers you will become the best certified Lean Six Sigma professionals in no time.
Anexas provides many combo offers like
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt + Black Belt combo
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt + Green Belt + Black Belt combo
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt + Black Belt + PMP combo
- All Lean Six Sigma Belts combo and many more
You have not yet done your Lean Six Sigma certification with Anexas?
Click here to register for our free webinar!
How much does it cost to get a Six Sigma Green Belt?
Six sigma green belt examination cost differs with the different training institutes. On an average the cost of six sigma green belt certification costs ranges from INR 18,000 – INR 25,000. Click here to know about six sigma green belt certification cost in Anexas
Is a Six Sigma Green Belt worth it?
Yes, Six sigma green belt is worth the cost you pay for it. Nowadays, companies are looking for candidates who are well versed in domain knowledge and project handling. Six sigma green belt certification will develop your business skills and shape you into a professional. Also a certification in your resume will increase your salary.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Six Sigma Green Belt?
To get a six sigma green belt training, it takes around a week. During this course, you will be trained in the application of the six sigma methodologies in the process for continuous improvement.
Can I learn Six Sigma on my own?
Self learning depends upon each person’s capability and experience. If you have prior experience in your work field you can learn six sigma on your own. If you are a fresher, I would strongly recommend taking the training in an institute because you can learn better through real experience.
Do you need a degree for Six Sigma?
No, there isn’t a set requirement for the Six sigma certification. Like duration the requirements for the six sigma certification changes with the level of belt and accredited partners. Till Six Sigma green belt, prerequisites are not required, but for balck belt and master balck belt work experience is highly recommended.