Lean six sigma is a combination of lean tools and six sigma tools. Lean Six Sigma has 5 levels of certification, among which the Lean Six Sigma green belt is the most commonly opted certificate by both organizations and individuals. Lean six sigma green belt certification benefits are numerous. In this article, you will learn more about Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification benefits.
Lean Six Sigma has plenty of benefits that includes financial benefit, organizational benefit, professional benefits and many more. We will study each benefit in detail
- Lean Six Sigma green belt is one of the most common certifications opted by employees. This certificate teaches you the fundamentals and applications of Six Sigma methodology and Lean manufacturing which is expected to be known for a project handler. Hence, you have an edge.
- The Lean Six Sigma certification is one of the most well-known in the world. Being a certified professional can help you have more career opportunities and earn more money.
- If you are a Lean certified professional, it means you have the necessary abilities to improve the quality of the process and work more efficiently for the company.
- Green belt certification in Lean Six Sigma prepares you to handle projects that require strategic planning. This will enable you to engage in much more complex projects aimed at overcoming the challenges.
- The Lean tools assist you in identifying the process’s major issues and eliminating them. The quality of the business process will improve as a result of this.
- Lean Six Sigma green belt benefits organizations by reducing costs. Lean and Six Sigma methodologies will eliminate the wasteful process, this will in turn reduce the excess cost involved in operations and increase the overall profits.
- If you are a certified professional, you can expect a premium salary package. Lean six sigma green belt certified professionals make 25% more salary than non-certified individuals, according to a recent survey conducted across firms
- Lean Six Sigma cultivates your innate skills. It includes problem-solving, critical thinking, Risk management, and effective resource management. This benefits both your professional and your personal life
Career path of Lean six sigma green belt certified professionals
If you are really passionate about your work and desire to thrive at it. I strongly advise you to pursue Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification. It demonstrates that you have the ability to meet the company’s challenges. This qualification will broaden your employment opportunities because it is accepted in all industries.
List of companies recruiting green belt certified professional
|Name of the company||Tier (Tier1 or 2 company||Salary packages|
|Accenture||Tier 1||INR 25,00,000|
|IBM||Tier 1||INR 11,00,000|
|TCS||Tier 1||INR18,00,000 – 22,00,000|
|Cognizant||Tier 1||INR 23,00,000|
|Murugappa||Tier 1||INR 16,00,000|
|Sutherland Global||Tier 1||INR 18,00,000|
|Flipkart||Tier 1||INR 20,00,000 – 30,00,000|
|Larsen and Toubro||Tier 1||INR8,00,000 – 16,00,000|
Other Levels of six sigma certification
- Lean Six Sigma white belt certification: White belt certification course is the beginner level of Lean Six Sigma. It gives you a basic idea about the concepts and principles of Lean six sigma.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt certification: In this next level course, you will learn about six sigma methodologies namely DMAIC and DMADV, and their application in the business process.
- Lean Six Sigma black belt certification: With Lean Six Sigma black belt certification, you will have a thorough understanding of all the concepts and methodologies of Lean six sigma. You will be positioned to apply the principles in the business process and support the operations of the organization.
- Lean Six Sigma master black belt certification: Lean six sigma master black belt certification is the highest level of certification exam. They are eligible to design new techniques that can benefit the company and also guide them during the time of project.
Which is the best institute for Lean six sigma green belt
There are many certification partners for the Lean six sigma green belt. American Society of Quality (ASQ), International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC), and Anexas are the top 3 certification bodies of Lean Six Sigma. ASQ and ISSAC are comparatively costly Anexas. But Anexas provides all the facilities and the courses with excellent quality at the best prices. You can opt for both Lean Six Sigma certification online and offline modes of education.
A table on tools and requirement of green belt certification
|Requirements||No Prerequisites||3 years of work experience||No Prerequisites|
|Skills||Kanban, 7 waste tools, control charts, DMAIC, DMADV, Pareto charts||Kanban, 7 waste tools, control charts, DMAIC, DMADV, Pareto charts||Kanban, 7 waste tools, control charts, DMAIC, DMADV, Pareto charts, Kaizen, 5S, Value stream mapping|
|Cost||INR 23,660||The best deal you can ever get *email to be added|
|Course duration||35 hours||22 hours|
Like discussed above, the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt has plenty of benefits. It advances your career opportunities, increases your salary package, builds your skill set, and many more. Since it is applicable in all industries, there are no constraints to work in your interest in the field. Anexas is providing training online effectively, why don’t you use this opportunity to upgrade your career!
What are the benefits of Six Sigma Certification?
Six Sigma certification has many benefits. It widens your career opportunity, is applicable in all industries, internationally recognized certificates, a better salary package, etc.
What can I do with a Six Sigma Green Belt certification?
With Green Belt certification, you can apply to any of the top reputed companies across the globe. Six sigma green belt proves that you are capable of working better. You can contribute more to complex projects and deliver better outcomes.
Is it worth getting a Six Sigma Green Belt?
Definitely, It is worth getting a green belt certification. The time and effort that you spent in training will reflect in your salary and in your quality of the work. This will eventually increase your value in the company.
Is Lean Six Sigma Green Belt difficult?
If you are already familiar with the concepts of Lean six sigma it is not difficult. Being new to the concepts can become a challenge. Hence before applying, I would recommend clearing the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification
Which Green Belt certification is best?
Anexas Europe is one of the top accredited partners of IASSC and ASQ. You can get your training and certification with the best trainers and best value offers.