Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Classroom Training
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Course Description
Are you ready to become an expert of Lean Six Sigma? According to statistics, Lean Six Sigma Black belt professionals earn on average $99000 a year. It is one of the most important certifications in the professional world.So what will you learn in this course? On becoming a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, you will get an in-depth understanding on various concepts of change management, innovation, leadership, process automation, and advanced statistics. You will learn how to use various industry level tools and concepts to detect variation in a process. And this is not all! Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts acquire leadership skills and are often given managerial or leadership roles after becoming a certified professional. Many Master Black Belts also become Lean Six Sigma mentors and become self employed. Becoming a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt not only gives a great advantage to your organization but also provides international career opportunities to you. More than 2,000 Master Black Belts have been trained and certified by Anexas worldwide, therefore you know that you are learning from the best! It’s time to raise the bars and expand your boundaries. So what are you waiting for? Join us in our Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and become an expert in 3 weeks. Hurry up! Limited seats available
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Course Benefits
- Complete 2 Live real time projects during the training. Data will be provided by Anexas
- 2 Free live project recordings
- 2 hours of Free live project guidance every week from industry experts
- Life time access to course materials and Free eBooks
- Lifetime access to online live classes at no cost
- Certificates provided by ANEXAS Europe
- Life time validity of certificate with international recognition
- Anexas Lean Six Sigma Course Content is Aligned to ASQ syllabus
- 50 worked out projects from various industries
- Open book online tests for certification
- Free project certificates
- Mock interview sessions – once in a week
- One on one live sessions for missed classes
- Simulation exams to prepare for ASQ exams
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group with placement assistance
- More than 10 complementary online courses
- Get a chance to win cash back benefits
- Participants will get 60 PDUs for Lean Six Sigma and 40 PDUs for PMP training with the certificate
- Online 24*7 Customer support
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training Options
- 20-25 hours for course completion.
- Live interaction with instant query clarification with Amitabh Saxena.
- Free project completion during the training.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Project completion certificate.
- Certification from Anexas Europe.
- Access to Learning videos.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Course Content
Module 1: Overview
- Review of key Black Belt topics
- Roadmap of Six Sigma implementation in an organization
- Selecting the right projects
- Six Sigma key elements - Six Sigma elements where Black Belts and Green Belts commonly need help.
- Advanced concepts in Sampling, MSA, RTY calculations.
- Teachings of Quality Gurus
Module 2: Leadership and Change
- Change Management Essentials
- How to manage multiple projects
- Creating and managing project dashboards
Module 3: Teaching and Facilitation Skills
- Learning Styles
- Identifying yours and participants learning styles and its impact
- Key elements in Facilitation
- Practice sessions on facilitating discussions
Module 4: Advanced DMAIC Tools
- When to change alpha and beta risk values,
- Regressions - Multiple Regression— Stepwise, Best Subsets, Multicollinearity, Multiple regression with attribute Xs
- DOE - Response Surface Methodology, Fractional Factorial, Placket Burman
- Dealing with Non Normal Data and transformations - Non Parametric Tests.
Module 5: DFSS Tools
- Introduction to DFSS
- Quality Function Deployment
- TRIZ and innovation techniques
Module 6: Advanced Lean Topics
- Value Stream Mapping
- Kanban, Heijunka
- Takt time, JIT, Pull, Line Balancing
- Integrating Lean with Six Sigma
- Integrating Lean Six Sigma with other approaches.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Industry Projects
Reduce procurement time
Reduce patient discharge time
Reduction of errors and reworks in bank
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt FAQ
What is the focus of this Course?
A Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt course is an extensively designed training program for professionals who aim to gain the highest expertise in Lean Six Sigma or to be self-employed.You will gain experience in leadership roles and make a difference in your workplace. The focus of this course is to provide professionals the highest expertise in Lean Six Sigma. You will also learn many tools that are extremely important to efficiently run a process.
Is the Examination Fee Included?
Yes. Once you pay the fees for the training, all the other costs such as certification cost, examination cost, study material costs, tools and software cost, and project training cost will be included and no extra charges will be levied.
What Payment Options are Available?
Anexas offers the following payment options:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
Can I Cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate before 72 hours of the start of the training, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after that, no refund will be made.
- After making the payment, the delegate can postpone the training date and join another batch, without any additional charges.
Can I become a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt directly?
You can become a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt only after learning the Black Belt concepts. With Anexas you can take the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and immediately after that go for your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training.