Lean Six Sigma Green Belt- Self Learning
Are you ready to see the true power of Lean Six Sigma? According to statistics, Lean Six Sigma is one of the most famous methods used by companies to reduce waste, improve efficiency, increase customer satisfaction and increase profits. Managers, directors, project leaders, project members and even freshers are advised to take this course to establish a better work environment.
Anexas Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is acknowledged internationally. Join this course if you want to stand out of the crowd and have the passion to make a difference to your workplace.
Anexas Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is a blended certification of Lean and Six Sigma where you will learn the techniques of reducing time while delivering products and also a disciplined approach to improve the quality and maintain consistency in delivery of products and services. This is just the tip of the iceberg. To reach the depth of Lean Six Sigma, attend our Lean Six Sigma Green belt training and see for yourself how the processes can be improved. More than 75,000 Green Belts have been trained and certified by Anexas worldwide, therefore you know that you are learning from the best!
- Lifetime access to online training videos to support the learning.
- All study material required for the training.
- Free eBooks with worked out projects.
- Project guidance.
- Participants will be certified by ANEXAS Europe.
- Soft and hard copy of certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate.
- Free Lean Six Sigma Project completion certificate.
- International recognition.
- Tools required for the training.
- Open book online test for certification.
- 100% Pass rate guaranteed.
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group.
- Online Line Customer support 24*7.
- Lifetime validity of Lean Six Sigma certificates.
- Recorded Sessions of complete Lean Six Sigma Green Belt- By Amitabh Saxena.
- Project guidance with Amitabh Saxena.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification by Anexas Europe.
- Lifetime access to learning videos.
- Training material provided.
- One FREE online session with Amitabh Saxena.
- Customized duration for the course depending on the organization.
- Live interaction with instant query clarification with Amitabh Saxena.
- Company Specific training with company related examples and case studies for better understanding.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate by Anexas Europe.
- Project completion to enhance Leadership and major
- Lean Six Sigma skills and techniques.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project completion certificate by Anexas Europe.
- Lifetime access to learning videos.
- Introduction to class
- Introduction to Anexas
- Course purpose & objectives
- What is Six Sigma
- History of Six Sigma
- Estimating process sigma
- Understanding Variation
- Overview of DMAIC
- Overview of DMADV
- Case study
- DMAIC storyboard template
- Project Selection Criteria
- Team charter
- Project Charter
- Elements of Project Charter
- Quality, systems, and processes
- Work as a process
- What is VOC and importance
- Defining the customers
- VOC data collection plan
- Reactive/proactive data collection systems
- Analyzing customer data – affinity diagram
- Kano model
- Defining CTQs
- Setting specifications for CTQs
- VOC data collection plan
- Understanding Processes
- Examples on SIPOC
- Basic statistics and introduction to Minitab
- Normal distribution
- Mean and standard deviation
- How data can help
- Data characteristics
- Five-step data collection process
- Step 1: Clarify Data Collection Goals
- Stratifying data
- Types of data
- Step 2: Develop Operational Definitions and Procedures
- Operational definitions
- Sampling approaches
- Determining sample size
- Population versus process samplingChecksheets
- Step 3: Validate the Measurement System
- Problems with measurement
- Desired measurement characteristics for continuous variables
- Gage R&R study
- Gage linearity study
- Checking a measurement system for discrete data
- Time-ordered data
- Understanding variation
- Variation versus specifications
- Taguchi Loss Function
- Types of variation, appropriate responses
- Special cause, common cause
- Plots of variation
- Control charts
- Specifications and control limits
- Develop a focused problem statement
- Identify potential causes
- Brainstorming, Five Whys
- Understand relationships between potential causes
- Might-cause check
- Cause-and-effect diagram
- Tree diagram
- Prioritizing Input Variables
- Verifying cause-and-effect data
- Scatter plots
- Pareto Charts
- Box Plots
- Process maps
- Identifying Value-Added path
- VA/NVA analysis
- Identifying flow issues
- 8 wastes
- Cycle time
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Involving people
- Lean solutions
- Generating solution alternatives
- Evaluating solutions
- Prioritization matrix, Pugh matrix
- Task and timeline planning
- Budget and resource planning
- Planning for change
- Planning to check
- Potential problem analysis
- Implementing the plans
- Quantifying results
- Evaluation and reactions
- Link improvement to management system
- Methods for monitoring and control
- Ongoing data collection, process control
- Variation and individuals charts
- Control charts for high-volume processes with subgroups: x bar and r charts
- Control charts for discrete data: p, np, c, and u charts
- Project closure
- Closure checklist
Reduce procurement time
Reduce patient discharge time
Reduction of errors and reworks in bank
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is an extensively designed training program for professionals who aim to make a difference in their workplace and improve the way processes are designed and operated. The focus of this course is to train professionals in techniques and concepts that can be applied to improve any process in any industry. You will also learn many tools that are extremely important to efficiently run a process.
Yes. Once you pay the fees for the training, all the other costs such as certification cost, examination cost, study material costs, tools and software cost, and project training cost will be included and no extra charges will be levied.
Yes, you can directly become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. No prior knowledge is required for this course. You can join Anexas Lean Six Sigma Training and become a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional in just 3 weeks.
If you do not want to pay at once, you can pay a token amount while registering and the rest anytime before the end of the course.
Anexas offers the following payment options:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate before 72 hours of the start of the training, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after that, no refund will be made.
- After making the payment, the delegate can postpone the training date and join another batch, without any additional charges.