The target audience for the DevOps Foundation course includes Management, Operations, Developers, QA and Testing professionals such as: • Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management • Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps principles • IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment • The following IT roles: Automation Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architects, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Testers/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers
Duration – 2 Days
The DevOps Foundation certification is an introductory certification that demonstrates your understanding of core DevOps principles and practices, terminology and culture. Successfully passing the DevOps Foundation certification exam is a prerequisite to the more advanced, skill-based certifications accredited by DevOps Institute. Get started with advancing your DevOps career today!
As organizations are facing new entrants in their respective markets, they need to stay competitive and release new and updated products on a regular basis rather than one or two times a year.
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology to ensure everyone is talking the same language and highlights the benefits of DevOps to support organizational success.
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
• Soft Copy of DevOps Foundation Course Materials • Interactive Exercises & Reference Card of DevOps • Case Study for DevOps Implementation • DevOps Metrics, Business Models and Useful Resources
● Number of questions: 40 multiple choice questions ● Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40) ● Exam duration: 60 minutes (75 minutes if English is not a candidate’s native tongue) ● Paper based exam can be taken by end of 2nd day training ● Web based exam is taken at a date and time convenient to the learner
The Governing body is DevOps Institute, Inc - https://devopsinstitute.com/ The Examination body is - Kryterion Global Testing to host DevOps Institute certification examinations. Certification is valid for life