Statistics & Machine Learning
Are you ready to become a data scientist and help organisations make the best use of their data? Data Science training is a way to see your dreams come true. Data Science Experts are required in all the leading industries. Data scientists are needed not only in the leading industries but also in the leading locations of the world. Many top business locations in the world are now offering Data Science jobs. Data science is a complex course and cannot be learnt directly. There are many subdomains like python, machine learning and NLP that are necessary to become a successful data scientist.
Statistics and machine learning are an extremely important part of data science and it is something many professionals fear. In our Statistics and machine learning course, we will help you get rid of your fear of statistics. You will be able to improve your skills and be able to analyse data using statistical tools and methods.
- Interactive online live training
- Lifetime access to online training videos to support the learning
- All study material required for the training
- Free eBooks with worked out projects
- Real-time project completion during the training
- Various industry projects
- Soft and hard copies of the certificate
- International recognition
- Lifetime validity of certificates.
- Learn from highly skilled trainers with 14+ years of experience
- Tools required for the training
- Get a chance to win cashback benefits.
- Online Line Customer support 24*7.
Online Live Training
- 45 hours of rigorous training
- Live interactive sessions with instant doubt clarification
- Consistent mentorship for projects
- Global recognition
- Industry Expert trained Certificate from Anexas Europe
- Lifetime Access to curricula videos
- Diverse training batch
- Flexible timings
Click to view the course contents
- Module 1: Box & Whisker Plots
- Module 2: Correlation & regression
- Module 3: Sampling methods
- Module 4: Hypothesis intro
- Module 5: Introduction to Probability Distributions
- Module 6: Anova
- Module 7: Classification tree
- Module 8: Decision Tree
- Module 9: Random Forest
- Module 10: clustering techniques
- Module 11: Nearest Neighbours classification
- Module 12: Support Vector machine
- Module 13: Regression Analysis
- Module 14: logistic Regression
- Module 15: PCA (Principal components analysis)
- Module 16: ML Project
What is the focus of this Course?
Data Science Training is a way to see your dreams come true. Data Science experts are required in all the leading industries. This course focuses on key concepts of statistics and ML, statistical tools and methodologies, pattern discovery, making predictions, prescriptive analytics, predictive casual analytics and a lot more. After doing this statistical course you will be able to become a better data scientist. Many top business locations in the world are now offering Data Science Jobs.
Who will be my trainer?
The trainers are ITIL,IoT, SIX SIGMA Certified professionals with an overall experience of 14 years in Project & Service Operation management. All trainers are highly skilled in data visualisation with ML OPS tools.
What Payment Options are Available?
Anexas offers the following payment options:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
If the cancellation is done by the delegate before 72 hours of the start of the training, 10% will be deducted as an administration fee.
If the cancellation is done by the delegate after that, no refund will be made.
After making the payment, the delegate can postpone the training date and join another batch, without any additional charges.