Data is critical for any business as it helps them make decisions based on trends, statistical numbers and facts. Due to the importance of data, data science is a multidisciplinary field. Python is extremely important in data science and it is the starting step in data science. Data science utilises scientific approaches, frameworks, algorithms, and procedures to extract insight from a massive amount of data. These days, data science is the backbone of any industry and current trends indicate that it’ll accumulate even more importance in the coming days. Python is the language of data science. In our Python course, you will learn everything about the Python language and be able to manage memory in python, create functions, and use the programming language in data science.
Anexas Python courses will teach you anaconda and Jupyter notebook, memory management in python, data types in python, functions in python, conditional statements, lists in python, dictionaries, exception handling and a lot more. By the end of this course, you will become an expert in Python and will be able to move on to more complex parts of data science. Raise the bar and expand your boundaries. Hurry up! Limited seats are available.
- Interactive online live training.
- Lifetime access to online training videos to support the learning.
- All study material required for the training.
- Free eBooks with worked out projects.
- Real-time project completion during the training.
- Various industry projects.
- Participants will be certified by ANEXAS Europe.
- Soft and hard copies of the certificate.
- International recognition.
- Lifetime validity of certificates.
- Tools required for the training.
- Two free follow up online sessions 1 hour each with expert coaches.
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumni group.
- Get a chance to win cashback benefits.
- Online Line Customer support 24*7.
Online Live Training
- 60 hours of rigorous training
- Live interactive sessions with instant doubt clarification
- Consistent mentorship for projects
- Global recognition
- Industry Expert trained Certificate from Anexas Europe
- Lifetime Access to curricula videos
- Diverse training batch
- Flexible timings
Module 2: Memory management
- Memory management in python
- Raw memory allocator
- python virtual machine & interpreter
- memory deallocation
- memory management visualisation
- input & output functions in python
- python programming components
Module 3: Introduction to data types
- reserve words, expression statements
- blocks & indentation in python
- comments in python
- Data types in python intro
Module 4: Datatypes in python
- fundamentals & derived data types
- byte array ,range
- mutability & object reusability
- operators in python,Arithmetic operators
- comparison,equality operator
- logical ,bitwise operator
- identity operator
Module 5: Assignment
- function in python introduction
- why do we need function
- how to define function
- calling function
- return statements in python
- types of arguments in python
- anonymous function lambda
- filter,map & reduce function
- modules in python
- Importing modules in python
- build in vs user-defined modules
- use of if_name_=='_main_'
Module 6: Practice problems
- conditional statements
- Loop Control
- For & while loop
- break & continue
- pass in python
- string,string indexing
Module 7: Slicing and string methods
- practice problem on string
- assignment on string
Module 8: Practice problems on list
- List into
- properties of list
- List indexing & slicing
- Nested list
- List method
- Tuple & Tuple methods
- dictionary intro
Module 9: Practice problems
- Properties of dictionary
- accessing elements in dictionary
- nested dictionary
- shallow copy & deep copy
- dictionary method
Module 10: Exception Handling
- Types of error
- why do we need exception handling
- try,except,else & finally block
- user-defined exceptions
- regular expressions & method
- significance of special characters, quantifiers & symbols
- examples on regular expression
Module 11: Files
- File handling
- types of file
- why file handling is require
- open() & close() function
- different methods in file handling
- seek() & tell() methods
- functions to read & write
- NumPy intro
Module 12: Array
- array creation in NumPy
- changing shape of array
- basic operation, universal function
- indexing & slicing in NumPy array
- arrey with structured data
- splitting,stacking & concatenation array
- assignment on NumPy array
Module 13: Panda
- intro to panda
- pandas series
- pandas dataframe
- addition & deletion
- selection & indexing
- contact & merge,groupby, handling missing data
Module 14: Introduction to matplotlib
- creating multiple plots
- setting colours,linewidth,linetypes
- line & market style
- plot range
- special plot types
Module 15: Introduction to seaborn
- distribution plots
- categorical plots
- regression plots
- style & colour
- visualising linear relationship
Module 16: Python test
Python is the most used programming language today and hence Python developers are required in almost all industries for automation, and data mining and most importantly Python’s Django is extremely used due to being an open-source web application framework.
Who will be my trainer?
- ITIL, IoT, SIX SIGMA Certified professional with 14 years of experience in Project & Service Operation management.
- Highly skilled in data Visualisation with MLOps tools & providing complex business solutions.
- Handling Projects for Telecom & IT firms.
- BE in Electronics & Telecommunication with first class from Mumbai University.
What are the benefits of a Python course?
- High demand
- Multiple career opportunities in different domains
- High pay due to high demand
- Recruited by top companies
- Highest used programming language
- Opportunity to pursue self-career
What are the job roles that you can opt for after the certification?
According to recent research, a Python Developer earns an average of $ 118,978 USD in the United States and 427,293 INR in India every year. Some common job roles are-
- Data Scientist
- Python Programmer
- Product Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Journalist
What is the focus of this Course?
Our Python course focuses on anaconda and Jupyter notebook, memory management in python, data types in python, functions in python, conditional statements, lists in python, dictionaries, exception handling and a lot more. By the end of this course, you will become an expert in Python and will be able to move on to more complex parts of data science.
Is the Examination Fee Included?
Yes. Once you pay the fees for the training, all the other costs such as certification cost, examination cost, study material costs, tools and software cost, and project training cost will be included and no extra charges will be levied.
What Payment Options are Available?
Anexas offers the following payment options:
- Card payment
- Net Banking
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
If the cancellation is done by the delegate before 72 hours of the start of the training, 10% will be deducted as an administration fee.
If the cancellation is done by the delegate after that, no refund will be made.
After making the payment, the delegate can postpone the training date and join another batch, without any additional charges.