Six Sigma is a powerful, proven method of improving business efficiency and effectiveness. It is a management philosophy that emphasizes setting extremely high objectives, collecting data, and analyzing results to a fine degree as a way to reduce defects in products and services.
Get Early Bird Discount...!!!
Lean and Six Sigma solutions from Anexas have helped many various organizations improve their HR KRAs. Typical application of Lean and Six Sigma has resulted in reduced cycle times for hiring processes, steepening employee learning curve and reducing turnover rates, policy deployment, helped standardize and optimize safety and compliance issues etc. HR professionals can help the project teams work together more effectively. Potential Six Sigma contributions in this area include:
- Ensuring team leaders and members get training in teamwork, conflict management, communications, dealing with difficult team members, and other team effectiveness skills.
- Providing teams with tools that allow them to diagnose their own performance and identify when and where they need help.
About Six Sigma Course Speaker
Experience of starting up Lean Six Sigma training and consulting businesses in more than 6 countries. Trained around 25,000 professionals in Lean, Six Sigma (Black belts and Master Black Belts), Process Excellence, AI, Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Blue Ocean Strategy, SPC, Balanced Score Card and Soft Skills. Total 28 years of experience with 11 years in the manufacturing industry and 17 years in Service industry in various domains like Oil, Banking, manufacturing, IT, ITES, Healthcare, Finance, BPO, Insurance, Shipping, Supply Chain, Logistics, Petrochemicals, Steel, etc.
We Deliver What We Promise!
Mr. Amitabh Saxena has conducted training “Lean Six Sigma” for many participants from reputed companies like, HDFC Bank Ltd, Dell, BPCL, CII, Aditya Birla Finance Limited, Conneqt Business Solutions, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd, TATA AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Tata Global Beverages Limited, Sanofi India Ltd, Mylan Laboratories Limited, Shoppers Stop Ltd and many more..
Read Complete Detail About The Course Trainer Here
Connect With on His LinkedIn Profile Here
250000+ Trainees Can't Be Wrong...!!!
Six Sigma can help HR Professionals find the right people for roles and ensure they remain in those positions in rotation. Potential Six Sigma contributions in this area include:
- Building a competency model that will help HR Professionals with the right mix of technical, and leadership skills and abilities.
- Creating job descriptions and specifications that help candidates fully understand the position and expectations prior to joining.
- Developing a retention strategy that will help ensure personals complete their rotation and the organization recoups its investment in training and development.
Some of our Clients from Human Resources Department :
- Manhattan Associates
Anexas also got ISO Accredited Certification, the International Organization for Standardization certificate.
Anexas is Registered Educational Provider (REP), PMI - The Project Management Institute(PMI) is a non-profit membership association and certification body, best known for its Project Management Professional (PMP) credential and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), a collection of best practices and standards for PMP.