There are no formal eligibility requirements to sit for the exam. It is recommended that candidates have at least 2 years of experience in the HQ field. The exam is written with the 2 year healthcare quality professional in mind. Please refer to the content outline for detailed content information and tools to assess readiness.
Certified Professional In Healthcare Quality
1. CPHQ Certification Training, We guarantee you a knowledge based training with highly experienced consultants and also promise an interactive environment during the workshops with the limited participants after which we ensure you to clear the CPHQ certification exam.
2. Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality(CPHQ) training from Anexas will definitely enhance your confidence levels to handle anykind of CPHQ related work with ease.
Becoming a Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) could be one of the best career moves for any Physician, Nurse, Healthcare executive or any other member of the healthcare team involved in quality management, performance improvement, risk management, infection control and prevention and health information.
About CPHQ Course Speaker
Trained around 25,000 professionals in Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), Lean, Six Sigma (Black belts and Master Black Belts), Process Excellence, AI, Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Blue Ocean Strategy, SPC, Balanced Score Card and Soft Skills.
Total 28 years of experience with 11 years in the manufacturing industry and 17 years in Service industry in various domains like Oil, Banking, manufacturing, IT, ITES, Healthcare, Finance, BPO, Insurance, Shipping, Supply Chain, Logistics, Petrochemicals, Steel, etc.
Healthcare Quality Management CertificateCPHQ Course Material
- CPHQ Books
- Exam Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
- Trainer support and contact line until you pass the exam
- WhatsApp group for exam support and question discussion until you pass the exam
- Exam application assistance
Anexas Europe - Sample Certificate
Fill the Form. We will reach you in no time
- Increased Professional Credibility and Excellence
- Knowledge and Capability which can be applied in the project
- Continuous improvement
- Best practices
- Subject matter expert
This varies by individual based on your level of experience in the field and your study habits. Based on a recent survey of candidates who successfully passed the exam, on average candidates spent 6 weeks – 3 months preparing.
The passing point for the exam is based on criterion-referenced study, and varies based on the difficulty of the individual form. The number of correct answers required to pass is generally around 73%.
Recertification requires 30 CE hours over a 2 year period, and all CE content must be aligned within the current CPHQ content outline. Refer to the CPHQ Recertification Handbook for additional information.