Anil Kumar is a Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt Consultant and Trainer with Anexas based in Bangalore. He has more than 8 years’ of process excellence related experience in IT, Service, Manufacturing and Banking domains and ISO 9001:2008 IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (International Organization for Standardization) and QMS Lead Auditor & QMS Implementation & Internal Auditing.
Anil Kumar has successfully conducted ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training Programs. Also he has the experience in preparing Quality Manuals as per applicable standards, creating checklists, preparing SOP’s etc.
Anil Kumar has successfully completed training and identification of the project in wagon workshop Rayanapadu & Carriage workshop, Lallaguda south central Railway Hyderabad have identified 8 projects in both location and completed the projects
- Reduction in out of course failures of 25 KW Alternators.
- Reduction in rework of filter Assembly process of lube oil and fuel oil filters
- Reduction in out of course failures in Distributor valves of air brake system.
- Out of course failures in Bogie mounted brake cylinders of Air Brake system
- Wastage of Grease during Roller Bearing Assembly Process
- Cycle time reduction in wagon repairs workshop
- Rework reduction in Distributor value of Air Brake section
- Cycle time reduction in Cartridge tapered roller bearing overhauling process
He is involved in various projects like Lean & Six Sigma Implementation, 5S implementation, Process Improvement Projects in across various domains.
His last corporate assignment was as Sr. Quality at a Banking domain he has instilled process improvement, implementation and reducing the error rates in SLK Global Services. Increasing the minimum quality from 95% to 98% and ensured that the error rates are lower in turn increasing the quality and ensure that there are no quality breach henceforth increasing the customer satisfaction level from poor to very good.
Received various awards some of which are the star award from SLK Global Services. Spot awards for timely delivery of various process implementations.